-28-

The next morning

"Where are you going? Come back to bed." Joss said in his sexy voice. He couldn't believe his luck. Eisaya had submitted herself to him at last. He didn't just get her to love him, but she had given him more than that. He became the first man to worship her body. He was the one who took her virginity. And due to that matter, he would do anything to make her as his all rights reserved.

 And due to that matter, he would do anything to make her as his all rights reserved

"I need to call Phi Vee about Phi Supassra. I want to tell them that Mr. Hideo has found Phi Supassra."

"Don't bother. Mew had done it for you."

"But....shouldn't I tell them where I am right now? I don't want them to worry about me too." Eisaya slowly crawled back to bed and sat on top of Joss.

" Eisaya slowly crawled back to bed and sat on top of Joss

"No, they wouldn't. Why should they be worried when they know you are with me? But it's a different story when it comes to your sister, Supassra, they couldn't help but be worried about her since she didn't tell them where she went." Joss smirked as his hands started to remove Eisaya's shirt who was obviously aware of his actions. He owned the shirt, and she looked damn sexy in it, but she looked even sexier without it.

"Joss...." Eisaya moaned softly and closed her eyes, with her head tilted backward, when Joss' had the tip of his tongue, circling around her right nipple before nipping it lightly with his teeth. "Joss..." She moaned again, contemplating with herself whether she should tell Joss to stop, but she couldn't think at the moment, because she was too drowned in ecstasy.

Joss smirked before repeated the same movement to her left portruding nipple. It was part of her weakness. He knew that now after he made love to her for the second time. With that knowledge, he knew, Eisaya would surrender again unhesitantly. And as he already predicted, she was aroused, and after a few minutes of taunting her nipples, she began to ask him to give her more. With pleasure, he gave her what she wanted, and later, nothing could stop him from taking her over and over again until she collapsed on the bed.

Joss looked at the sleeping beauty, before he slowly got up and left the room with his phone in his hand. He walked out through the back door and stood next to the outdoor jakuzi before he made a call to the new Yakuza's leader.

'Hello, Joss.' Said Masahiro after the call was connected.

"Hello, Hiro san. Sorry for not taking the call earlier. I have some issues that I need to prioritize first."

'I understand. But I think you probably have to prioritize this issue as well. It is a matter of life and death.'

"Please elaborate, Hiro san. I don't like the sound of it."

'To be honest, I am on my way to you with my two trustworthy men. I don't want to worry you but, you are in danger, Joss. Apparently, our former leader had already sent an assassin to find you right before we managed to take him down from the throne.'

"What the..?! Are you fucking kidding me?! Didn't you tell us everything is under control yesterday morning?"

'I know, Joss. And I apologize for my mistake. But I hope we're not too late to stop that man from getting to you. I've already alerted Mew, and I hope he has your men over to guard your orphanage by now. I have a hunch that he might go there to find you. If your men catch him first, please don't do anything. I'll be the one who punish him.'

"Do you know this assassin, Hiro san? Because you sounded like you do."

'I do, Joss. I am infatuated by him. But, I won't let him harm any of you. I'll kill him myself, if I have to.'

"This is..." Joss was about to say something but Eisaya's scream had cut off the whole thing.

"Joss!!!!!"

Joss rushed over to the bedroom and he was surprised to see a man, holding a pistol that was aimed to Eisaya.

"Hello, Mr. Joss Wayar. I've been looking for you." The man smiled while having his eyes, enjoying the view of Eisaya who had her body wrapped in a towel.

Joss quickly pulled Eisaya to stand behind him.

"Don't worry. I'm not interested in her. I am only interested in you. But...if she is in my way, I don't have any other choice but to kill you both."

"He's going to kill us?!!" Eisaya freaked out when she heard what the man said.

"I only want to kill Mr. Wayar. But maybe I have to kill you too, if you try to stop me." The man grinned.

"Joss...I'm scared.." Eisaya began to cry.

"There's nothing to be scared, Eisaya. He won't do it." Joss said to calm her.

"What makes you think I won't? This is Gulf Kanawut. I have never failed my mission. Once given, it is considered done." The man said cockily, while kept on aiming his pistol at Joss.

"Are you sure you want to proceed with your mission? Don't you know, the one who sent you has been thrown from the leader's throne? And there is a new one, who seems to like you very much

"Are you sure you want to proceed with your mission? Don't you know, the one who sent you has been thrown from the leader's throne? And there is a new one, who seems to like you very much. I wonder if he will keep you if you kill me, his best friend." Joss retorted while slowly pushing Eisaya back into the bathroom.

"Joss...what are you doing?" Eisaya asked worriedly.

"Just stay inside and lock the door. Do not come out until I tell you so."

"But..."

"I will be fine. Trust me." Joss smiled as he closed the door and focused back on Gulf.

"Aah...I get it. You're stalling. Are you waiting for your men to come? I doubt they know I'm here. No one knows." Gulf smirked. "And I'm not that stupid to fall for your lie. A new leader?" He laughed mockingly. "I should know first before you do. You are not even one of us."

Joss chuckled, while eyeing his surrounding, looking for something that he could use as a shield or a weapon. "You don't believe me? Then who is Masahiro to you?"

Gulf Kanawut was stupefied when he heard the name. And seeing that he was out of focus at the moment, Joss quickly grabbed his baseball bat that was signed by a famous baseball player, and swung it at Gulf's hand that caused him to lose his grip on the pistol.

"Fuck!!" Gulf cussed as he watched his pistol flew away while withstanding the pain on his hand that probably had a few broken bones already.

"Yeah...fuck." Joss grinned because he now had a fifty-fifty chance to win the fight.