-20-

When Mew had a chance, he swiftly left Joss with Eisaya. He wasn't aware that someone was following him to the music studio. He needed to clear his mind and the best method for him to do that, was through music. He swiftly grabbed one of the acoustic guitars, and sat down before strumming the guitar's string into a certain melody.

 He swiftly grabbed one of the acoustic guitars, and sat down before strumming the guitar's string into a certain melody

At first, it was just a random melody, but after a while, he decided what he wanted to play and began to sing to it.

He eventually noticed the person who had secretly followed him to the music studio, while he was singing. But he sang on to the finish, while having his gaze fixated on Violette. "What are you doing here?" He asked after the song had ended.

"I....I want to apologize." Violette responded stutteringly. She had failed to notice that she was standing directly in front of Mew. It was as if she was in a trance, and was subsconciously pulled to Mew's voice.

"Eisaya had done it on your behalf. So, it's no longer relevant." Mew retorted as he put down the guitar between his legs.

"I know. But...I believe, it's better if I do it in person." Violette tried to smile, but it was difficult when Mew was staring at her as if he was boring a hole on her face.

"Okay...if you said so." Mew rose from his seat, carrying the guitar with him to its original location.

"Look...I really am sorry, okay? I'm just a fucking bitch."

Mew chuckled. "I never thought of you that way, but...you are forgiven."

"Err...By the way, you...you have a nice voice." Violette sincerely complimented the man.

" Violette sincerely complimented the man

"Thank you." Mew replied in return.

"I....I'm a singer too." Violette announced. She wasn't sure why she felt compelled to inform Mew, but she couldn't help but wanted Mew to acknowledge her occupation.