alliance

Negan knew weak spots. His power thrived when he was hitting the weak spots of others.

"Just do it to me," Nanami begs.

"Rick said I could do it," Negan reminds, tossing Carl's hat to the side.

"No.." Nanami shakes his head, "Me.. Don't-"

Carl reaches over slyly, taking Nanami's hand, "Don't watch."

Nanami gasps a cry, looking at the ground in front of him. Negan was behind them, readying Lucille to hit Carl.

Nanami couldn't breathe. He was hyperventilating to himself, his free hand tearing at the grass under him.

Then, a loud roar.

Gunshots and screaming follow as Nanami and Carl fall to the side, looking for the source.

"End these Saviors and their accomplices! Alexandria will not fall! Not on this day!"

Nanami's tears leak down his cheek at the sight of Kingdom soldiers flooding in. Shiva the tiger was still on top of the Savior she'd pounced on- ripping his throat.

"Nanami!"

Nanami exhales shallowly. Sakiko was beside Benjamin- both firing their guns to the Saviors that surrounded Rick, Carl, and Nanami.

"She.. She did it," Nanami grabs Carl's arm, "The Kingdom.."

"Come on!" Carl hurries and they help each other stand up.

"Fan out! Two groups, now!" Maggie's voice shouts amid the gunfire.

Nanami looks around wildly until Glenn runs to him, shoving two guns to Nanami and Carl.

"Glenn-" Carl gasps.

"Follow Maggie, let's go!" Glenn orders, running back to her side.

Across the lawn, Sakiko and Benjamin were back to back, mowing down Saviors from both sides.

"Back, back," Sakiko directs, heart racing, "We find Negan."

"Shiva!" Benjamin shouts.

Shiva releases the dead Savior and Benjamin whistles. She runs forward, tackling another Savior down.

"This way!" Benjamin elbow's Sakiko's back.

Sakiko turns and the two take off running after Shiva.

"There!" Sakiko gasps, seeing Simon and Negan ducked under a car.

"They're falling back," Rick notes as most begin to regroup.

"Now, we finish this!" Ezekiel leads.

Sakiko and Benjamin fall behind Ezekiel, running to the gates.

Once there, some Scavengers stand from their place on top of a truck- shooting back at the group.

Jerry grabs Sakiko from behind just as a bullet comes her way, the two falling to the ground. Daryl leads the charge fighting back as the Scavengers retreat.

"Now!" Daryl motions.

A few people jump to their feet, rushing to the gates.

"Pull!" Aaron shouts.

"Jer," Sakiko pats his back, throwing her gun strap around herself.

Jerry cups his hands and Sakiko steps in the hold. With ease, Jerry lifts Sakiko up and she grabs onto the top of the fence, one foot on the chain link as she pulls her gun back around to shoot.

"They're gone," Sakiko pants just as Daryl climbs the truck to also view outside.

Exhausted, Sakiko slumps against the fence.