the fight

When Beta wraps his hand around Rosita's throat, Sakiko slides on the ice between his legs. She mimics that movement she'd done back at the elevator fiasco and stabs him in the back, climbing up the large man.

Sakiko keeps climbing until she's able to hook her leg around his arm. She was on his shoulders, Beta holding her in a rack. She jerks his arm back and Beta loses grip on Rosita. He goes to shove Sakiko off of him, but Rosita slices her blade against his stomach. There's a loud rip.

"A  prueba de balas!" Rosita shouts. He was wearing a bullet proof vest.

"うざい," Sakiko curses- the man now a pain in the ass.

Beta swings his arm forward, catching Sakiko's leg at the bend of her knee. She flies off of the tall man. Rosita panics, reaching her arms out to cushion Sakiko's fall.

The women tumble to the ground and hold onto one another.

"What'd I tell you?" Rosita asks as they help each other to their feet.

"Every man has a weakness," Sakiko recalls.

Rosita charges Beta again, their blades clashing loudly in the air. Sakiko gives a big kick in between Beta's leg.

He hardly reacts.

This man wasn't jut a man. He was a goddamn monster.

"He doesn't have a dick!" Sakiko panics.

Rosita slashes her blade against Beta, catching his arm. Sakiko throws a knife that the man simply swats out of mid air.

They'd never make it if they keep trying to overpower and catch off guard.

He was double their size. Hell, even if Rosita and Sakiko were on person- they'd still be smaller than Beta.

Sakiko thinks about Negan. In the end, he was below her. Sakiko.. she made men kneel. Rosita made men kneel. Men didn't break Sakiko and Rosita. Never.

Sakiko rushes forward. Beta reaches for her and she leans down, slicing up his leg- from his calf to his thigh. He growls and lands a hit to Rosita's shoulder that sends her flying to the ground.

Sakiko elbows Beta in the back and he turns to face her. With the attention diverted, Rosita slashes her blade to the back of his legs, cutting him open again.

Sakiko ducks his arms again, sliding to Rosita's side.

Beta limps.

The women's eyes light up at the weakness.

"Side," Rosita says under her breath.

They take off in different directions. Beta turns back and forth to try and keep up with them. Rosita lunges at him and he braces for impact, banging his blade against hers. Sakiko jumps, stomping on the back of his knee. He falls to one knee.

Sakiko goes forward, catching his attention and Rosita repeats the motion with his other leg.

Beta is on his knees. He's at their height now.

Sakiko grabs his hand, straddling his large arm. She stabs feverishly at his wrist until he drops the large knife.

Rosita kicks him in the back and Sakiko twirls, pulling his arm behind his body as he falls to the ground- face first.

Sakiko tosses a spare knife to Rosita and the women kneel on his fallen body and stab at his back over and over.

Screams rip from their mouths until Beta stops moving and the surrounding snow has melted from all the blood.

Sakiko grabs the big knife and hands it to Rosita. Rosita screams again and slices Beta's head off with his own knife.

They collapse on the ground beside each other.  Blood coated their bodies. Their skin and clothes weren't visible anymore.