beta

"Kiko-"

"I'll kick your ass."

Henry sighs. He takes a step forward and hugs Sakiko from the side.

"'m sorry."

"You're gonna be when I put my foot so far up your ass I can tickle your tongue with my toe."

"Why don't you just let us run? Me and Lydia.. We can just go. Hilltop won't suffer because it's our decision."

Sakiko sighs. She tugs her arm free and throws it around Henry's shoulders.

"Because I love your annoying ass too much. And I respect your mom and dad too much."

"People could die because I messed up. "

"I'll risk my life any time and any place for you and your family. Lydia is a part of that now."

Henry snuggles deeper in her hold, "Thanks, Kiko."

--

As the herd made it's way into the building, Sakiko and Daryl hurried the group to the next point.

Lydia said Alpha wouldn't risk the whole group. She would only send one person and a few stragglers.

Beta.

Sakiko made a joke about Beta being Alpha's lap-bitch. Lydia only gave her a nervous look.

"I'd rather-"

"You'd rather me be down there fighting with the others and not luring the big boss in here with you," Sakiko deadpans, looking over to Daryl, "Am I close?"

Daryl scoffs, "Shut up."

"You shut up," she laughs.

"I ain't trust no one else like I trust you. Thing is.. I don't fear losing nobody like how I fear losing you."

"Aw, you love me."

"Sakiko."

She laughd again.

"It's fine, dad. Get this over with and get back home. People are probably making their way to the fair.. we should be quick with this."

Daryl agrees. He holds two fingers to his eyes and points to hers, Sakilo nods and prepares for the fight.

It didn't take too long for the Whisperers to show up. Sakiko and Daryl were quiet and stealthy with how they took out each one.

On a few, they double teamed. One grabbed the person from behind and covered their mouth while the other stabbed or sliced their throat.

Others, they did solo. Just as quick and efficient.

Sakiko had just taken another whisperer down when she heard wood breaking.

"The girl.. where is she?" an unfamiliar voice growls.

Sakiko takes off into a run when she hears a knife fight and hand to hand combat.

She turns the corner and sees a large, very large, man holding Daryl over a saw blade.

"Hey, you big bitch!"

Beta glances over his shoulder to Sakiko. It gives Daryl enough space to knock Beta off of him and throw a punch to the huge man.

It doesn't do much in the long run as Beta picks Daryl up and slams him into a wall.

Sakiko takes her knives out and runs over.

Beta had a solid foot and a half over her. Probably more.

She stabs a knife into his shoulder, tip of her shoe on the back of his thigh. She uses the leverage to climb up the large man.

She sinks another knife into his collarbone, ripping the first blade out to throw around his neck. Her legs wrap around him from behind, her ankles couldn't even lock from the sheer size of the man.

Just as she places a knife at his throat, Beta runs backwards into a wall. It shatters on impact and the two crash to the floor. Beta's entire weight fell onto Sakiko.

Beta leaps to his feet, tearing the knife out of his skin and tossing it lazily to the floor.

Sakiko's breath hitches as she couldn't get a breath all the way in, choking on air from the brutality.

"The girl. Where is she?" Beta growls to Sakiko.

"Up.. your ass.. Frankenstein's.. mother fucker.."

Beta shouts, hiking hid leg up. He goes to stomp directly on Sakiko and another force rushes from the side, tackling the larger man, though he was never knocked off his feet.

Sakiko coughs, rolling to her side. As she gags on air, she spits up blood.

The foght wasn't over. She had to help Daryl.

Weakly, she clenches her fist and forces herself to her feet.

She does a limp run to the other room.

There was an empty elevator shaft. Beta had his hands around Daryl's throat as Daryl's head lolled over the side of the dorrway. They were up maybe fifteen stories or so. No one could survive a fall from that height.

Sakiko rushes forward once more. She jumps in mid air, dropkicking Beta at the back of the head and back.

Beta flies forward and Sakiko hits the ground beside Daryl with a loud 'thump'. Daryl goes to sit up, chest heaving as he regains his breath.

Sakiko almost sighs in relief before Beta grabs her ankle. She screams as her body lurches forward, slipping to the elevator shaft.

Daryl grabs her arm before she falls and Beta loses grip, falling fifteen stories to the ground.

Sakiko was inside the dark hole, only Daryl's grip keeping her alive. Daryl grunts as he begins to pull her up.

"Watch out!" Sakiko shouts.

Another whisperer cines up behind Daryl, tackling him to the floor. Daryl drops Sakiko's hand and she just barely manages to grab the floor by her fingertips. Her feet flail against the wall, fighting to find a grip and pull herself up.

There's anither voice shouting before a hand grabs Sakiko's forearms.

Sakiko pants, looking up. She expected to see Daryl, but it wasn't.

"Nanami?"

Nanami doesn't say anything. He just pulls Sakiko up higher until she's able to grab his hand. They tumble to the floor, wrapped in each other's arms.

 They tumble to the floor, wrapped in each other's arms

𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇 𝓇𝒶𝓂𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓈--

THIS IS ONE OF MY MOST FAVORITE CHAPTERS IVE EVER WRITTEN SKFJEJDKSK

dixon3 vs alpha/beta is something very personal to me hello