pikes

It didn't take long until the group was surrounded by walkers.

The path eld off three different ways. The Dixons were quick to point out that it was a trap. They fought off the walkers and headed back to the road in darkness. Then, the Skins appeared.

Nanami stood beside Yumiko, Daryl behind them as Sakiko and Carol were back to back in fighting stances.

"Drop them," a deep voice demands, "I won't ask again."

Sakiko's eyes widen as Daryl and Nanami lower their weapons.

Beta.

He survived the fall from that elevator shaft? Was he even human?

Beta makes his way to stand in front of the group. Weapons are tossed to the ground at the big man's order.

"You just had to give me the girl.. No one else had to die.Now that deal.." Beta looks to Sakiko, "is done."

Sakiko had a few choice words for him, per usual. Sensing this, Carol quickly intertwines their arms and keeps Sakiko at bay.

It isn't much longer after that until the group are all bound by the hands and awaiting Alpha. She wipes a bloody knife on her jeans and Sakiko eyes her carefully.

"You can fuck right on off cause you ain't getting her back," Sakiko spits.

"You think this is about my daughter?" Alpha questions, "I ran into some trouble on the road. It was unavoidable."

She puts the knife in her holster. Sakiko  stares until the woman speaks and her eyes cut to hers.

"You like my new camp? My people like the keep moving, keep roaming."

"Lydia is one of us now. We've granted her citizenship and any attempt to take her by force will lead to retaliation by militia," Carol speaks up.

"Do these women all speak for you?" Alpha questions Daryl, "Because I thought you were the Alpha of your people."

"We speak for each other. Ain't none of that 'alpha' bullshit with us," Daryl defends.

"My daughter isn't a concern anymore. She was weak. She never lived up to expectations."

"Was?" Daryl catches on, "What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"To be clear.." Alpha takes a gun out and points it to Sakiko, "You people are in no position to threaten me. That is a habit that needs to be broken."

She takes a step closer to Daryl. Sakiko bows up despite the weapon pointed at her. This snotty nosed bitch was getting too close to her dad- if she had an issue, she could take it up with her and leave Daryl out of it.

"Come with me.." Alpha tells Daryl, "Just you."

"You-"

"Kiko," Daryl cuts her off.

Sakiko backs down as Daryl steps forward. He sends the twins and Carol a nod before allowing Alpha to lead him away.

Nanami was going to have a breakdown. Maybe two.

His leg jumps, jittery and impatient. Sakiko brushes her arm against his and he sighs out loud.

"How'd you get out?" Sakiko asks Beta.

Beta stays silent.

"Aye, boogeyman," Sakiko calls, "How the fuck did you get out?"

"Kiko," Nanami pleads.

"That was at least ten stories high. You don't even have a broken arm or shit?"

"To die is to live. You failed and only made me stronger," Beta finally speaks.