spilled secrets

"Saviors weapons are tainted, then?" Daryl asks.

"That's what it seems like," Rick agrees.

"Is that why they weren't using many guns last night?" Sakiko asks, walking up with Alden.

"The hell are you doing out?" Rick begins.

Sakiko lifts her arm, blocking Alden from Rick, "He's with me. It's fine."

"So, anyone hit last night.. There's a good chance they were hit with weapons covered in walker blood?" Nanami questions.

"We need to know who all was hit last night.. Where's Siddiq?" Carl leads.

"I'm here," Siddiq calls, running over with Enid, "I'm here. I was getting the papers that Doc Dana had written out all injured on."

"Already a step ahead," Carl praises, holding his hand out, "Let me see."

It doesn't take long for the small huddle to deduce that the only people that turned without a bite wound were those that had been getting treatment for stab wounds from knives or arrows.

"What does this mean?" Sakiko asks, "I mean.. I know what it means but.. What does it mean?"

"They were making us work for them again," Maggie crosses her arms, "Killing our own for them."

"Negan wasn't here. Do you think he knows? Was this just another one of Simon's games?" Rick ponders.

"Negan wouldn't shoot to kill. Simon killed all of Jadis' people. The men of Oceanside. This had to have been his plan."

"What's it matter which one's plan it was?" Sakiko questions, "Negan is Negan and Simon is Negan so they both gotta die."

Rick, Michonne, Carl, and Nanami trade looks among themselves.

"They do," Maggie agrees, "So, we should-"

"Maggie!" Kal calls.

Everyone looks up at the watch post.

"You're gonna wanna see this," Kal tells her.

Maggie leads the march over and Glenn helps shove the gate open.

"Gregory," Maggie states, cold and plain.

"Maggie, I.." Gregory breathes, "I didn't think I'd ever get away-"

"What are you doing here? Did the Saviors threaten you? Did you sell us out again?"

"No.. No!" Gregory steps into Hilltop property, "Dwight- he sent me."

"Dwight?" Daryl repeats.

"Negan killed Simon. Dwight told me to give this to you," Gregory holds a paper up.

Maggie snatches it from his hand, "Put him in the pen."

"Maggie-" Gregory starts to argue until Alden and Glenn grab him, dragging him away.

"What is it?" Nanami asks.

"A map," Maggie answers, unfolding the paper, "Negan has a new plan."

--

"I'd like to ask you to stay here," Ezekiel tells Sakiko.

Sakiko looks down at him from where she was sitting on the picnic table and he was on the actual seat.

"You'd like to ask me something and I'd like to decline," she smiles over sweetly.

"Baby, you can stay," Nabila tells her, "We could use your help here. Just in case."

"Moms, I could. But, am I gonna?"

"You ain't gonna do shit," Jerry says, sharpening his blade.

"Just cause I got a whole fetus the size of a cherry in my stomach doesn't mean I can't fire a gun. I've spent too long fearing 'em, I'm ready to shoot 'em, now."