Chapter 10

𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚜 𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚎𝚜.

Levi's POV

" What the fuck are you doing here

" What the fuck are you doing here. " I seethed as Elliot leaned against the opposite wall and remained calm. Teegan was getting ready for bed as I told her to do, and now I was dealing with this idiot who decided it would be a bright idea to come and bother me.

" That's a question I really should be asking you.. capo.. " (Boss) He replied, and I sighed heavily.

" What I do on my time is none of your concern.. "

" You went from killing men in your spare time to being pussy whipped and playing family with that girl and her cat.. Sorry for being just a bit curious.. " He said, shrugging, and I did my best to keep my composure.

" Hurry up and tell me why you're here before I put a bullet in your skull. " I muttered, and he stared at me for a moment before speaking.

" The Russians want $250,000 for their next export.. "

" An extra 100 grand for fucking what. " I asked angrily, and Elliot shrugged.

" They found a man.. he worked with your father, and they're holding him hostage. They say he knows where your father and his men are based.. "

" And they want me to send 100 grand for shit they're saying out of their ass without any actual proof of them having him, huh? " I muttered, and Elliot shrugged.

" It's a possibility they actually have him. If he's useful, then the 100 grand was well spent, and they're still our "allies." If not, the money doesn't really make a dent in your wallet, firstly, and it would be a death wish to their entire gang if they sent some random with no information. " He shrugged, and I nodded in complete agreement.

" Send it. " I muttered, and Elliot nodded.

" Also.. Teegan mentioned her landlord was doing a bit of.. questioning, if you will.. About the whereabouts of the rat down the hall. " He muttered, and I sighed.