Chapter 46

𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚍, 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚛.

Teegan's POV

Sitting in the breakroom, I ate my lunch and watched the boys together on Facetime as they talked amongst themselves

Sitting in the breakroom, I ate my lunch and watched the boys together on Facetime as they talked amongst themselves. Digging my fork into my broccoli, I took a bite and tilted my head, confused at the conversation entirely as it was being done solely in Italian.

" Guys, I am enjoying our time spent together just as much as you are.. " I said, and they paused as they looked over at me simultaneously. I gave them a tight-lipped grin as I pointed to my plate.

" But you three are speaking in another language.. First of all, it's unfair because I can't understand, and second, I want to finish watching my show while I have the time so I can enjoy my break.. "

" No. You're not hanging up. " Was all Elliot said, and I whined as I spoke.

" Why not!! " I said, annoyed, and Nico leaned back as he tilted his head.

" Because we said so. Argue with that, and we'll cancel your Netflix subscription. "

" You wouldn't.. " I gasped, and he shrugged.

" Try me. "

" But you guys are being annoying and ignoring me too.. " I pouted, and Micah sighed.

" We're sorry, little mama. We just wanted your company for a while before you went back to work. " He apologized, and I smiled softly as I held back an audible aww that wanted to surface as I knew they'd get embarrassed.

" Now that you have our attention.. how has this last week been? " He asked, and I knew he was referring to Levi springing back into my life unannounced. Pushing the food around on my plate, I bit my lip.

" I dunno.. " I whispered, and I sighed as I continued. " It just feels weird, I guess. "

" He's been taking his therapy very seriously, you know.. " Nico said, and I nodded.