Chapter 24

𝙸𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝, 𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛. 𝚃𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚛, 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚜... 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚒𝚖, 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍, 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚗, 𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚎𝚍.

 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚒𝚖, 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍, 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚗, 𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚎𝚍

Levi's POV

" ... Well, don't apologize.. who do you think I wore the dress for? "

My eyebrows furrowed as she simply looked away and took another sip of water.

" ... You wore the dress for me? " I asked, tilting my head, and she shrugged.

" You like it more than I do, so.. I guess so.. " She said shyly, and I had to analyze her.. What little game was she playing here? Surely she wasn't insinuating what I thought she was..

" I fucking love it, actually. Everything about you this evening has caught my attention.. and the attention of every man in here.. "

" You should probably do something about it.. " She spoke nonchalantly, and I leaned back in my chair and let out a dark chuckle.

" I don't think you know what you're asking for Tesoro.. " I muttered, and she tilted her head to the side.

" ... Show me? " She asked in a soft voice, and I stood abruptly, placing a few hundred on the table before grabbing her hand. We walked toward the exit, and I opened the door for her as she stepped out. Placing a slap on her little ass, she placed her hands on it to soothe the pain as she looked over at me in shock.

" That's for all the back talk inside. Don't know where you got this boldness from Tesoro.. but best believe it'll be gone by tonight. " I spoke as we walked, and she blushed as she replied.

" I think it's the dress.. " I lowered my hand to her little ass and gave it a squeeze as I nodded in agreement.

" Won't argue with you on that conclusion.. " I muttered, and we entered our room. I placed my belongings on the nightstand and sat on the edge of the bed. I beckoned her over with my finger, and she came over shyly as her nerves started to resurface.