Chapter 22

𝙸𝚏 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚘𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚛𝚝, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚙𝚒𝚎𝚌𝚎

Teegan's POV

" Tesoro.. " Levi muttered angrily as he watched me walk back and forth in my closet, debating what to bring on the trip. I had two suitcases open on the floor, and my room was an entire mess. Hopefully, Grayson wasn't under the pile of clothes..

" We are going for just a few days.. " He attempted to explain, and I sighed as I turned to look at him.

" But.. I-I just want to have options.. and what if we have multiple things we want to do, or something gets dirty, or we decide to stay longer. " I pouted, and he glanced over my room before his eyes caught something embarrassing.

" Is that why you packed half of your underwear drawer? " He asked, and I almost tripped as I quickly closed the drawer and glared at him.

" That was private first of all, and second.. what if accidents happen? " I asked softly, and he sighed as he took a seat on the bed and patted his lap. I reluctantly walked over to him, and he placed his hands on my waist as I looked into his eyes.

" What's wrong, Tesoro.. " He asked, and I bit my lip.

" I... just want everything to go perfect.. " He nodded his head and caressed my hips slowly.

" ... Packing two suitcases and a carry-on isn't going to make it automatically perfect, baby... " He countered, and I gazed over my messy room as I looked back over to him.

" ... But it.. just gives me reassurance.. " I said softly, and he sighed.

" I know, baby.. but you don't need to overpack so much just to be safe.. God knows you don't need 10 dresses, let alone 25 pairs of underwear.. " Reluctantly, I nodded my head in agreement, and my face reddened as he squeezed my hips.

" Now be a good girl and finish packing. You get one carry-on and one suitcase.. " He bargained, and I smiled as I nodded once again, causing him to pat my bum softly, pushing me to continue. Finding the perfect outfits, I began to pack them when I noticed Levi was leaving to take a phone call. I gazed over at him as he left and froze slightly as I noticed the phone he had in his hand was dark grey.. not black... dark grey.