Chapter 34

𝚃𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚒𝚍, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢

Teegan's POV

Sitting on the couch, I laid my head on Nico's shoulder as I did my best to calm my small sobs

Sitting on the couch, I laid my head on Nico's shoulder as I did my best to calm my small sobs. He and the other guys were silent as we sat in the living room, letting the time pass as we essentially waited for Levi to return. When we'd arrived an hour ago, I took a quick and teary shower before putting on an oversized sweatshirt and shorts and putting my hair in a ponytail.

" I knew it from the beginning he wouldn't be fucking good for her.. " Elliot muttered angrily, and Micah shook his head.

" You know how he gets when it comes to Antonio. "

" Right.. so you fuckin tell me if you think he didn't cross the line. " He seethed, and Micah remained silent as I wiped my face with the back of my hand.

" I want to go home.. " I whispered as I felt my apartment or even my parents' house would be able to calm me down as I was currently having a panic attack trying to process how quickly my life had turned upside down in just a matter of months.

" You can't, mama.. not right now, at least. " Nico said as Elliot's jaw ticked.

" Go upstairs and go to bed. You look like you're going to pass out any minute. " He muttered, and I shook my head.

" I don't want to be alone.. " I whispered as my bottom lip wobbled involuntarily, and I picked up my kitty, who had been curled up beside me the minute I got home.

" Fuck, he's such an idiot. " Micah shook his head, and we stayed silent for a little while longer before the door opened, and we heard footsteps. My heart began racing, and Nico shushed me softly as I felt like crying again. I was growing to be afraid of him.. not that I wasn't already petrified. The man from earlier was terrifying. He frightened me. Made me want to hide away in fear of possibly being locked away with the possessive look in his eyes.