Chapter 49

𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐.

Levi's POV

Love is complicated

Love is complicated. The love we have for someone can either be endless or nonexistent.. there's no in-between.. at least for me, there isn't.

" You can take it, baby.. " I muttered as she clenched the sheets, whimpering slightly. Leaning over, I placed a kiss in her hair before pushing my cock further into her little pussy.. She arched her back and looked back at me as I made her take it from behind. It'd been two years.. Four hours of sex to make up for lost time shouldn't be all that bad.

It would be childish to say she started it, as she was the one who initiated the intimacy in the car earlier, but it was true nonetheless.

" I can't, " She whispered, tears in her eyes, and I shushed her softly as I felt her little cunt tighten.

" You can, Tesoro, you want to, baby.. I can feel it.. come on.. " I whispered, and her eyes rolled to the back of her head as a smile came to my face.

" That's it.. come on baby, make me cum. Squeeze my cock.. good fucking girl. " I groaned as I finally came. She laid on the bed feeling spent, and I placed a few kisses on her back as her eyes fluttered to sleep. I would need to get her all cleaned up soon, but for now, I just admired her beauty.. It'd been a while since I felt an intense surge of anger as I did at the restaurant, but miraculously, it didn't backfire on me.. it actually brought us closer together.

And even though I'd lost my temper, I still had control..

♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎

Two Years Ago

" It's been three days since Teegan left for Maryland.. how do you feel, Mr. Amante? " Ronan asked, crossing his legs and playing the therapist role all too well. I sighed, playing with the scrunchie on my wrist that she had left over at my place many months ago.