Chapter 28

𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞.

 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞

Levi's POV

" Levi.. do me a favor and join me in my office for a moment. "

Her father spoke to me, and I nodded as I handed mi Tesoro the bouquet of roses I'd bought for her.. She looked too fucking sexy in that dress of hers, but I had to show some respect in the house of her mother and father. We entered his office, and he sighed as he leaned against his desk. Running his hand down his face, he spoke.

" When Dakota told me Diavolo was with my daughter, I didn't want to believe it.. Couldn't believe it.. actually. " He muttered, and I stood holding my guard as I placed my hands behind my back.

The devil

" And before you ask.. no, my wife, Linda, doesn't know what I used to do and what the boys do now.. "

" Teegan found out something a few days ago... " I muttered, and he nodded.

" Figured out that much.. I was able to put two and two together.. " He replied, and I nodded my head. He looked at me for a moment long before standing up once again.

" ... If you let something like this happen again, Linda will get suspicious. " He gave me a knowing look, and I remained silent. 

" Take care of my daughter.. Lord knows I've tried all I can, and sending her away was the best I could do when her brothers embraced their toxic masculinity and forced their misogynistic views on her and her mother.. " He seemed defeated as he let out his last few words, and I couldn't blame him. He sent his daughter away from danger only for her to find the source... I sympathized with him slightly, but I didn't quite care much.

Nodding my head once, he walked out of the office and patted me on the back as he stepped outside. Leaving his office, I looked around for mi Tesoro and spotted her setting the table. I wanted to force her down and fuck a bit of sense into her that being with me wasn't a fucking choice.. but I decided against acting on my impulses.. for now.