Chapter 31

𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗 𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚎.

Levi's POV

Entering my penthouse, I leaned my head back and cracked it to the side as I turned on the lamp

Entering my penthouse, I leaned my head back and cracked it to the side as I turned on the lamp. I felt the cat walk by me as he purred, and I bent down to pick him up. It had to be around 2 in the morning, and I had some.. things to take care of. I was able to get mi Tesoro to sleep a bit earlier, but she'd cried a bit when she woke up.

I did my best to calm her after removing her work clothes and getting her into something more comfortable, and the second she hit the pillow, she was out like a light. When she'd fallen asleep around 11, I left the penthouse and sped over to one of my clubs.

Entering the building, I ran my hands through my hair, agitated as I headed for the basement. There, I found Nico in a separate room with a doctor who owed me.. quite a bit of favors.

" How's he doing? " I asked, and Enzo, or rather, Dr. Lombardi nodded.

" He's okay. The bullet punctured a hole but didn't come out the other side. Blood loss is minimal, and he seems to have everything still intact.. " I nodded as I looked over to see Nico hunched over.. oddly reminded me of when I got treated by Teegan.

" How is she? " He asked me sincerely, and I sighed. The man had a bullet in his arm and asked about Teegan. As if I wasn't the only one obsessed with her, these guys would literally take a bullet for her.

" She's fine.. sleeping now. " I muttered, and he nodded. I heard a knock at the door, and Micah signaled me to follow with his head. I patted Nico on his other shoulder, and I sighed as I exited the room and walked further inside. There Elliot was cleaning a few of the.. tools, if you will, and I noticed the four men I had inside tied up were asleep..

" Wake the fuck up! " I yelled furiously, and Alec, his father, and Theodore slowly opened their eyes. John, on the other hand, had a bit of a hard time, considering the blow he took from Elliot's foot... but he was fine... we weren't going to do anything to him now. As for the others..