Chapter 23

𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗, 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝙸 𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜

Levi's POV

Taking a sip of my whiskey from the balcony of our suite, I watched my Tesoro by the ocean as she rubbed her feet in the sand. She looked so content, carefree.. that's all I wanted to see her like. She was one of the most intelligent women I knew, and this break for her was well deserved.

She glanced over her shoulder, most likely feeling my gaze, and waved me over with a smile. Adjusting myself in my shorts, I descended the steps and walked over to her. Once in arms reach, I pulled her over by the waist and placed a deep kiss on her lips as I squeezed her little ass in my palm. She relaxed in my hold as I pulled away and watched her smile even brighter.

" I wanna go sightseeing.. " She said softly, and I bit my lip.

" That's why you called me down here, hmm? To demand me to take you places.. " I muttered playfully as I kissed her neck, and she giggled, pushing me away.

" That's not the only reason... I also wanted to say thank you again.. " She whispered, and I sighed. It had been a day since we arrived in Greece, and it seemed the only thing she was capable of doing was saying thank you to me.. Almost as if she didn't think she deserved the world.

" Tesoro.. there's no need to thank me. I will give you the world and even more if you want. " I muttered and picked her up as I placed my hands under her ass, squeezing it once again.. My own little stress ball..

" I know... I just want to say it.. " She replied, and I placed another kiss on her neck.

" I would say let's go sightseeing now, but I have some business to take care of, and we have dinner plans this afternoon. But tomorrow, we can do whatever you want, baby.. " I compromised, and she spoke. 

" We can even go to the museums, right? And the ancient ruins? " She asked eagerly, and I nodded my head.

" Whatever you want, Tesoro.. " I muttered, and she squealed happily, wrapping her arms around my neck. The things I would do for this woman... endless..