Chapter 14

𝙷𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎: 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚍.

Teegan's POV

Levi chuckled darkly as he placed his hand around the hem of my stockings

" Lift your hips, Tesoro.. " He ordered, and I gulped softly, leaning my hands back on his desk to lift my hips as he pulled down my stockings, leaving my skirt in place. Pulling them down to my ankle, he bunched my skirt above my hips as he looked down and licked his lips..

" Look at that.. " He whispered as he gazed down, and I moaned softly as he placed his thumb on my bud. My face was most likely glowing red and I felt very.. shy all of a sudden. 

" Your pretty little pussy is begging for my attention, Tesoro.. You're already soaking wet, baby.. " He muttered as he slowly pushed his thumb between my folds, causing me to cover my mouth as a high-pitched moan wanted to surface. Levi looked up at my hand briefly, then his eyes went back down.

" That hand of yours isn't going to do much for your little noises, Tesoro.. " He spoke, and I squirmed as I felt one of his fingers enter me slowly..

" Fuck, look at how you clench around my finger... You're so tight. " He whispered, and eventually, his paces quickened, causing my moans to surface and become louder.. He had an almost sinister look in his eyes as his pace only increased while he continued rubbing my folds.

" Making your pretty little pussy happy, aren't I? " He asked mockingly, and I whimpered as I tried to grab his hand to slow him down. Instead of doing so, he grabbed both of my wrists and held them to this side as he continued the pleasurable torture.

" ... Levi.. p-please.. " I whispered, and he tilted his head.

" What was that, baby? Do you want to cum? Well, why didn't you say so... " He said degradingly as he continued hitting one spot, which made my legs shake. I whimpered once again as I laid my head on his shoulder while coming undone.