Chapter 9: Big bad wolf

A/N: So excited chapter 9 is finally out! this is my favorite chapter so far. I've been waiting up to this moment for this character ❤️❤️ (Chapter cover: instagram/Kang woojin)

??? POV

H-how could she, I-i thought I was different from the rest. Why did she pick him instead of me? I-I knew her more! I've been with her the longest!

But S-she chose him over me!

He clenched his fist hard smashing into the dense stone wall. Veins popped out of him as he slammed in rage. Creating several deep holes scattered throughout the cave

" I can be better, better than any of her males..." his eyes gleamed, radiating a murderous green glow.

" his eyes gleamed, radiating a murderous green glow

(Twitter: ajartkf44/jinx)

The beastman sat there in the dark shadowy cave all alone with nothing but the sound of water droplets falling to the ground. He whimpered in despair, grieving in pain and misery.

His jet black hair was covered in mucky grime. His jade green eyes that once beamed in ambition were now dull and lifeless like a broken doll. His light tan skin that was once smooth and flawless were covered in bloody marks and bruises gushing out. Not only did his body suffer severe damage but also his heart ached in agony.

At night, he stood there in complete darkness, staring into nothingness until he diminished out of energy.

As he slowly gained consciousness, he found himself lying on the cold stone floor. Unmoved, he steadily sat up with a groan, feeling discomfort from his injuries. He lets out a small whine as he feels weak making his head throb in pain.

A small light appeared through his cave, it was already morning. His eyes narrowed as a vicious growl came from within him, rumbling his body slightly. Memories pop into his head as he recalls the awful and traumatic events that occurred, an anxious pooling creeps up inside him. The hairs on the back of his neck stood on end, sending a shiver down his spine.

When he approached the light, his heart started to beat frantically. It made his chest feel like it was being tightly clenched.

He dashed out of the rocky cave, transforming into a great big wolf darting into the forest. His fur was pitch black like the night sky, soft but wide. A tight painful feeling filled inside of him like he is missing something.

He ran through the dense forest, to find her. Until, he heard familiar footsteps nearby.

He sneaked up behind the bushes back in his beastman form. From the other side, he could hear her lovely voice.

He saw her, his angel, his sweets, his childhood friend, named Lara in the distance. She had beautiful blonde hair that lengthens to her hips, and pretty hazel nut eyes. Today, she wore a red fur tube top and skirt with jewels over her body.