🔓 Characters Unlocked (2)

A/N: this is the second part of "Character unlocked" to the characters listed below. It gives more of an understanding about the characters. What we know/ might know about these characters.

To clarify: I'm only using the pictures as reference and these do not belong to me. I placed the source to where I got it from. 100% used images below from Pinterest.

W I L L O W

(Pinterest: Final fantasy VII by gantzu on deviant art/Aerith gainsborough)

Age:24. Birth: June 20,XXXX   Beast: Human

The renowned Heroine from the story called "The Weeping Willow". A human or what the orcs in the beastworld call a "maiden" who was gifted to them from a Willow tree. In the book she is described as a beauty being titled the most prettiest female in the land. She was beloved by everyone by her soft and kindhearted nature.

When you first meet Willow in the chapter 34: "New problems, New rivals" all the things the book says were false to Maxine POV. Willow is actually more sensitive and entitled when not given something she wants. Being the one who had an unfair life on Earth, she believed that god gave her a chance when she was transported to the beastworld. She believes that she deserves the best and exquisite things just by her stunning beauty from all the good things that happened to her. All the males love her and give her gifts which make her promptly spoiled. She always compares herself better than all females in the beastworld just to boost her confidence more.

Willow tends to cry pitifully blaming others for their nonexistent sins on what they did to her. She pins other people down to make her look like the victim in the situation. Her evil trickery is just a ruse for her to boost her reputation more or make people feel sad for her.

R O W A N

(PINTREST: Adonis Otogari: Ensemble Stars)Age:28    Birth: Mid spring   Beast: Eagle beastmen

Age:28    Birth: Mid spring   Beast: Eagle beastmen

Rowen is a quiet, hardworking, laidback beastmen. He is kind by nature and exhibits a great deal of determination when given a task and will not give up once he completes that goal. Rowen is observant and calculating, as well as thorough with his decisions. A high rank warrior that protects everyone. He values the portrayal of skill and proving one's self over statements. Is direct and honest, taking everyone's words with sincerity and seriousness.

Has difficulty lying since his honest nature clashes with the insincerity of his words. He is not used to socializing, coming off as a bit dense when it comes to understanding certain phrases and figures of speech.

Appearance: mocha skin, 6'5ft tall, medium curly purple hair,  wears a black cape around shoulders, black eyes, claw mark on his back

Likes: berries, fish, rabbits, blueberry muffins, bubble fruit

Dislike: sandal wood, sea slugs

C A I U S (Kai-us)

(PINTREST User: Shinomiya Natauki)Age: 35    Birth: Late winter    Beast: Leopard Beastmen

Age: 35 Birth: Late winter Beast: Leopard Beastmen

Caius is a serious, aloof person yet respected among his citizens for being one of the four kings in the beast city. His cold/ introverted personality stemmed from the harsh past of his abusive upbringing and complicated family life to being royalty.

Personally, Caius is unsociable, as he often shuts down anyone who attempts to approach him for useless reasons that are not related to work. He prefers to keep to himself instead of hanging out with other people. Hiding away in his secret place hidden in the back of the leopard castle where no one could bother him. Calm and composed, yet brutal in combat. He is well-grounded in bringing fair justice to people who are in the wrong.

Appearance: pumpkin orange hair, warm tan skin, golden eyes, 6'7ft tall, hair length medium, tiny scar on his arms

Likes: ginger, lemon, deer meat, dino flame bird egg

Dislike: red pepper

A X E L

(Twitter: #Kskcms)Age:32   Birth: Mid Summer  Beast: Tiger beastmen

(Twitter: #Kskcms)
Age:32   Birth: Mid Summer  Beast: Tiger beastmen

Axel is a vengeful, petty, loud, and confident person. He is a mysterious individual who trusts no one, preferring to do things alone and in his own way. Axel gives off the impression of knowing more about the world than he lets on.

Envious towards Caius who is blessed with a better life than him, owing to a life of near-constant poverty and harsh tragedies he experienced. He has no interest in sexual activities even when numerous females always seduce him for his strength and looks only to get brutally rejected from him. Axel has a deep desire to become stronger than his opponent. He wants to win to be comfortable and satisfied without feeling like a useless burden every single day.

In the chapter "The tiger outside my window", you meet Axel who is obviously stalking Maxine. He observes her just right outside her window to get valuable information out of her. In order to use that against his step-brother Caius. Whom he resents a lot of, swearing vengeance to him as his only goal. Though his plan fails when forgetting why he was there when he chats with Maxine like friends, enjoying delicious chocolate given to him.  Eventually Axel gets beaten by Sebastian for pissing him off and gets dragged out.

Appearance:  red ruby eyes, muscular yet lean, big scar on his chest, 6'7ft tall, short blonde hair, light skin, pointy ears, long golden earrings

Likes: chocolate, sugary sweets, quackers, picking up fights, starting arguments, fire

Dislike: raw stone fruit, crunchy long stick (celery), Caius

- thx for reading. Just a simple character bio. The next chapter will be out next week!❤️🥰