Chapter 5: Our saviors

( This may be a longest chapter so far. So I'm going to split it into two parts 5&6 chapters ) (Chapter cover: Detroit human/hank)

Maxine POV

It was early in the morning, I woke up and noticed that Sebastian wasn't here. He must have woken up early to hunt for breakfast.

I was about to get out of bed but I quickly retreated, falling right back to sleep.

When god gave me another chance to live I was grateful. In my second life, I decided to relax and do whatever I want to do that I never did in my past life. No bills to pay, no landlord yelling at me, best of all no working overtime!

Knowing that I am in the beastworld around the primitive ages. I learned that there were more males than females and that females were considered a treasure since there were a few to survive. While males are more stronger and dependent on their own since they can transform into a beast.

Sebastian's is a jaguar beastmen, his beast form is triple the size of a regular jaguar! Which explains the rosette's spots on top of his head and tail.

Before I thought he was one of those weird creepy cosplayers that dress up as animals pretending to be them. Don't get me wrong it's cool and all cosplaying but I was about to rip his tail and ears off for his nonsense. Now I know they are the real thing.

Though I still have many questions to ask him about his ears and tails. Like are they sensitive to touch? Does it grow? Can he hold stuff using his tail? I have to ask him later on but now it's time for some sleep.

An hour passed, I finally woke up from bed making my way to the main room (aka the living room/kitchen). I heard a loud growl echoing through the stone walls.

"Must be Sebastian back from his hunt" I thought

I opened the front door to see Sebastian in his jaguar form holding a dead boar in his mouth. Beside him, I saw a elderly beastman who held a basket full of fruits and vegetables I had never seen before.

Before I could say anything, Sebastian transformed back to his beastmen form, standing up all butt naked in the air.

It made me surprised when I saw his toned eight pack abs that complement his shiny caramel skin. My eyes trailed down and I saw his thing in between his legs. It was so big an-

I quickly shielded my eyes with my hands, flustered at what I just saw. I was even more embarrassed as I saw Sebastian's face forming into a smirk.

Judging by his stupid face, I knew he saw me looking at it. His hands were in his hip and chest puffed looking proud, flaunting his body on full display.

"Does this man have no shame?!" I thought still covering my eyes away

" Maxine~ why are you covering your eyes? Am I that ugly~?" Sebastian said in a woeful tone

"W-why you!" I said, pouting

"Haven't you told me I was the most handsome of all?...Maxine~.. Maxine~...Max~"

He kept calling my name over and over again. I knew what he was doing, but I just ignored him.

After I woke up from my illness, Sebastian got more confident each passing day or should I say more cockier. Making him more annoying as he kept teasing me more often. It's making me second guess myself on what I said in the book.

"Or~ "

"Is it my body? Don't you no like what you see~" he seductively whispered into my ear behind me.