Chapter 30: Landslide

Chapter cover: Pintrest/ landslide

Maxine POV

"Ouchie!"

I hissed in pain, rubbing my back. I turned my head to the source of my pain, there stood Sebastian beside me.

Ray and I came along with Sebastian to do some shopping. We went deeper into the beast city where the market is.

There were many stalls that had different types of beastmen selling all kinds of goods. Animal hides were placed on the ground while precious goods like meat, fabric, or craftables were placed on tables.

Right now Sebastian was busy buying some things I listed down to what we need in the house. In a glimpse I met his side eye as he looked at me all clueless on what was going on.

I saw a smirk appear in his face that made a rising irritation come within me. That made me pout when I saw his sly smirk right in front of my eyes. A memory from this morning popped in my head on how he tortured me.

He kept fucking me even when I begged him to stop but he did it nonstop. I think I passed out after my sixth orgasm. I won't lie, it was great but after we were done my body ached in pain, mostly my area down below.

When I woke up in the afternoon he fed me some emeralds to heal some of my pain away. But right after I was done eating, he pounced on me, continuing to mate from yesterday. 

"You damn cat lets see how long your confidence will last.." I mumbled, secretly declaring a war between him and I.

I stopped staring at him and looked up at the sky. It was already noon and the sunlight was incomparably intense like the summer heat. I quickly closed my eyes away from the blinding sunlight. A hand appeared at the top of my head, shading my view from the sunlight.

"Maxine, are you alright? You're sweating so much" Raymond said, he looked at me with a worried expression as he blocked the sunlight using his tall body.

He looked down at me with a sad look with his ear slightly drooping down.

Dang..

The only thing that came to mind was his tall figure.

Was he always this tall?!!

Holy shit!

My mouth slightly agape just noticing his gigantic body figure right before my eyes! Ray was around seven feet or so. Come to think of it, I haven't ever once observed him closely. I'm amazed how I haven't noticed this until now.

Just how did he get so tall?! He is even taller than me and Sebby!

My mind was in a daze just looking at him, it stopped when Ray suddenly swayed his hand that held a wide leaf back and forth.

I woke up from my daze and yelled " I'm okay! Don't worry about me Ray", patting his bare chest since I couldn't reach his shoulder. He stopped swaying the big leaf and dropped it on the ground.

To my surprise, I saw a hint of red in his cheeks when he slightly looked away from me. It took a while for him to look at me again. Just then he bends down to my level, where his head was right in front of mine.

"Huh?" I said in utter confusion what he was doing.

In the side of my eyes I saw his fluffy tail below wag. He placed my hand on top of his black ruffled hair. Ray looked at me with his eyes sparkling. It was like he was asking me to rub his head nonchalantly.

I giggled at his actions, the way he shows his adorable puppy face to me. Ray felt annoyed and started to whimper like a puppy waiting for attention when I took too long.