🍋 Chapter 26: Plans to seduction

(Chapter cover: Sultan's love/manga)

A/N: Hey stars, how is your day? My week so far felt like a roller coaster one day I'm at the top all stressed and the next I'm just chill... Like is it really over? yet the next day BLAM teacher assigned whole bunch of boring research papers due by the week! School is just too much stress😭😭 you never know when it's safe.

(Beware!! This has a lemon emoji on it so it is smut +18. Don't worry I added a warning to which paragraph it is. You can skip if uncomfortable)

Maxine POV

Some hours passed and I was almost done sewing furs that Sebastian had gifted me last time. I decided to make them into clothing and blankets. But now I call it quits for today. I dropped everything into a basket and began to set my plan in action!

I scavenged the house searching for Sebastian as it was time to make my move! Now was a good time since Ray left to go hunting. So it's only me and him all alone. I walked to get out of the house and there I saw Sebastian making a table. He used his black dagger to trim off uneven edges of the wood.

I was shocked to see that he actually remembered considering there were many things on my list for him to make.

When he heard me, he turned and looked at me with a smile. "Sebby, look what I made! It looks great doesn't it?" I excitedly said while looking at him.

Before meeting with him, I wore my new clothing that was the prettiest out of all. The dress was red that lengthens down to my thigh. The fabric was thin and silky, it tightly wrapped around showing my curves while the bottom skirt was loose. It displayed my chest well.

" Bunny, you look so beautiful," Sebastian fondly said. He got up towards me and started pecking millions of kisses around my neck down to my chest.

I giggled from the warm touch and tingles I felt on my body. My face soon turned into a devious smirk as I wrapped my arms around his neck making our bodies come closer to one another. I tipped toed to make my face closer to his.

Now my plan has begun...

"Sebby~ " I seductively whispered under his ear.

I placed my hands around his caramel abs, caressing every crevice using my fingers. I moved closer to him, making our chest hit each other. His eyes stared  straight at my face down to my chest. The front of my boobs were pressed against his torso.

Sebastian grunted letting out a growl. Rising heat made him feel hot inside just from his hot breath. "Don't tease me like that. You know what will happen". He looked at me with lustful orange eyes as it trailed down.

" What do you mean~ Sebby, what am I doing wrong? what's going to happen?" I teasingly asked him with an innocent face on. I saw him placing his hands over his mouth and looked the other way. There I saw his reddened cheeks that started to spread over his face. I smirked, widening my cheeky grin.

" Sebby.."

He turned to me still with faints of red in his cheeks. He then tilted his head and looked at me with curious eyes, waiting for my reply.

" That night when I was drunk, did I really fall asleep or did we really do it?"

" What?" Sebastian said, shocked by my words. I saw his eyes pop when he heard it.

"I remembered," I said, confirming what I just said to him. Sebastian stiffened up for a minute not before looking at me with disdain eyes like I wasn't supposed to know about it.