🍋 Chapter 29: Jealousy between two

(From Pinterest/Twitter inc.)

3rd POV

"Helppp!"

Maxine internally called to god. Her vision was too bright all of a sudden by the two adorable faces in front of her. It was like bright beams of light shimmering right before her.

She looked at the two beastmen who had a puppy expression on their faces. A nervous sweat ran down her forehead. Both of their faces were cute and bright on the outside but if she picks one of them. She fears it might soon turn into war between the two beastmen. She decided not to get involved as it would only end up in hostility between the two.

Maxine backed away ever so slightly with an awkward smile on her face. It made the two beastmen furrow their brows, displeased by how she is leaving so soon.

Sebastian and Raymond's eyes met each other and let's just say it wasn't pretty. Their glances were cold and filled with hatred, it was like they were blasting beams on to each other.

Growls and hisses filled the room that made both beastmen's skin tense up. Even her skin jumped from their death stare.

*SPLASH*

It was then a loud plop hit the floor they turned and it made their faces flush a bit red.

Once they saw Maxine drenched with water that splash her then to the floor.

Her body was soggy wet that made Raymond bashfully turn away after seeing her see through body. Especially her round hills on her chest that made both males feel excited inside.

"She is mine! how dare a mere wolf get in between us. Actually, to be honest it's sad she only considers you a cub rather than a beastmen" Sebastian whispered to taunt him. He deviously grinned, coldly staring at Raymond who was across from him.

Fierce beams of light began striking through their eyes as they stared at one another. Raymond growls angrily at him that makes his jade eye glint dangerously. He knew that the words he spoke told the truth but he disliked him more than his words.

Sebastian confidently displayed a victory grin on his face as he proudly strutted towards Maxine.

He looked at her while thinking of the goal he had in mind. He wasn't going to stop until he reached that goal. A desire to create a family of his own. When seeing cubs running around the fields every morning,

Sebastian couldn't help but think of little jaguars running in their home.

In his heart he couldn't not yet stand the fact of sharing Maxine with other males. He admits it was selfish to ward out males that tried to court her. But he is selfish.

Sebastian wanted to keep her for a bit longer. He knows that it's impossible to survive with only one male and a one strip wolf as her guardian. She needed more males for protection.

But for the time being, Sebastian knows that he has to use his time wisely before other males come along.

His chest puffed up while his tail excitedly swayed back and forth. Maxine saw his lustful eyes coming towards her, he licked his lips ready for him to ravish her whole.

"Bunny~ "

Sebastian spoke in a dotting tone like he was kindly asking for something. He grabbed her hand on to his mouth, placing a bunch of kisses on it. He obsessively licked and playfully bit her palms.

 He obsessively licked and playfully bit her palms