Chapter 55: Tiger king's downfall

3rd POV

That night, the males finally departed after dropping off the cubs to Lezon's place.

Raymond let out a howl as Caius and Sebastian were right in front of him. Rowan shifted in his eagle form and took to the skies. The males all followed Caius since he knew where the tiger king was predicted to be due to the reports. As they dashed and leaped over foliage. They travel a long way far from the beast city low hisses and growls were heard at night.

Traveling far near the borders of the woodsman forest in the west. When the males sniffed a faint smell of tiger they all knew it had to be Alfred, the tiger king. Walking towards it the smell became stronger.

Rowan, who flew in the sky, quietly dipped down as he transformed back into his beastmen form. He landed on the tall tree branch and quickly surrounded himself inside the leaves to make it harder for the culprit to find him.

The three males on the ground, Sebastian, Caius and Raymond all hid in different spots. Most of them laid their bodies down under the shrubs while in their beast form. Due to the dark night and weak wind it made it harder for the culprit to see them.

All four of their eyes glowed in the dark as they watched the tigers. They saw the tiger king inside the cave with his mate and other tigers inside. The tigers inside the cave growled hearing the bushes rustle. They peered their eyes in the forest but saw nothing come out.

"Who's there?! Come out!" One tiger in the cave yelled.

"Come out now! Face me you fool!"

When Sebastian was hiding, he secretly shifted back to his beastmen form. He knew he had to wait silently until Alfred came out. When Sebastian sees Caius's nod then all of them will attack at once. But it changed once a certain tiger he truly loathes finally came out.

Sebastian growled at Alfred finally seeing him. Unlike the other three that were hiding, who also resented Alfred. They all patiently waited for Caius's nod before attacking. But that was different for Sebastain. He couldn't contain his resentment any longer. He tightly clenched his hands into a fist while growling louder. That made colored veins in his arms up to the side of his neck to appear.

"Be quiet. They are going to notice if you keep hissing-" Raymond shushed.

The males hiding nervously watched Alfred as he observed the dark forest. Alfred who was a triple mark orc heard the growl lurking somewhere. That it had to be beastmen nearby.

"COME OUT NOW! ONCE I FIND YOU, I WILL TEAR YOU APART! "

Before Caius was about to nod. All three males were stunned seeing Sebastian straight up walking towards Alfred. Caius, Raymond, and Rowan eye's widen in shock seeing Sebastian walk like a fool towards the enemy.

"Sebastian! You fool! What the fuck happened to the plan we all agreed on?! " Raymond thought. While Rowan, who was on top of the tree, cursed at Sebastian. Who walked right in front of the enemy.

Caius frowned, smacking his forehead to see that Sebastian did not follow the original plan. He huffed and took a long deep sigh seeing that this jaguar foolishly charged right away. Earlier they were careful since they didn't know how many orcs were inside the cave. The only thing they knew was that Alfred and his mate Nancy were inside due to hearing their sounds of mating.

"Pffttt...HAHAHAAHAHAHAAA" Sebastian laughed out loud. "YOU?! TEAR ME APART? DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH."

Alfred's left eye twitched in irritation. His glare turned into wide eyes now noticing that the jaguar male in front of him was that jaguar male Sebastian! He was the male that led millions of orcs. Having the highest authority as a general given by all three kings, to lead orcs in battle. Ultimately, Alfred cursed if it wasn't Sebastian he would have ruled the beast city!

"IT'S YOU!? HOW DARE YOU! I'LL MAKE YOU MAKE PAY!"

Alfred shifted into his tiger form charging straight at Sebastian. The next moment other tiger males came running, joining the fight. It was a total of four tigers including Alfred going head to head against the jaguar. That's until Caius, Raymond, and Rowan came right after joining the fight.

" You fools! Protect me! Those intruders better be dead!" Nacy yelled.

That long night of battling all came to an end once the sun rose. All that was left were twenty dead tigers laying on the ground. Shockingly they saw a naked Rosemary coming out of the cave. When a tiger came out next to her, it was dead soon after. Following the original plan, Rowan pierced his claws into the tiger's neck.

Rosemary screamed seeing the tiger who she mated is now dead. While Nacy had her knees on the ground terrified at the scary beastmen in front of her. She felt weak due to all her tiger marks disappearing. In front of her she saw Alfred knocked down on the ground heavily injured. All her powerful males were gone in an instant.

"Stop this! I am the tiger queen, I command it!" She yelled but it was useless when Sebastian came forward.

Nacy knew that once Alfred mark disappeared she would be a lone female. Losing her title as tiger queen because of Alfred not winning.

"Once" Sebastian corrected.

Nancy flinched to his comment when she saw his orange eyes staring at her.

" Once the tiger queen, but not anymore"

"Enough Sebastian! Leave these two there! We only have to kill Alfred." Caius said. He blocked Sebastian when he came close to Nancy, almost strangling her.

Caius was worried that Sebastian might do something cruel. Although these two females were evil like Alfred and part of the war. Since they were now females living in the forest far from any tribe. They would not cause harm as they had no more mates. Even if they stumble upon ferals to take in as mate's they won't have much control. So Caius decided to let them go and let fate decide their future. Usually there are ferals that lurk around at night so leaving them to fend for themselves would be a fair punishment for their crime.

"Caius don't leave me here! I am a female, you can't do this!" The naked Rosemary begged, clinging on to Caius' leg.

Without a word Caius shook his leg to release Rosemary off. He kicked when he felt her sharp claws clinging to his leg tighter than before. That made Rosemary forced off of his leg landing on the ground.

With Alfred weakened for once and for all Sebastain popped his sharp claws out and dug it into Alfred's neck. Slowly to let him feel the pain Alfred screamed in agony. Nancy gritted her teeth out of rage when she felt Alfred's spousal mark disappear. To that she and Rosemary were now single females with nothing left.

"Please reconsider! I love you! I'll do what you ask! Just don't leave me! Caius! Sebastian!" Rosemary shouted, crying as she ran to them. When she reached the males she "loved", she saw nothing but their disgusted expression filled with hatred.

By then the males left leaving the two screaming females behind. Sebastian was drenched the most in dark red blood that stained his gray pants. He held Alfred's head that was dripping with blood.

With killing the tyrant tiger he threw it far up in the sky. Rowan shifted in eagle form catching the head as he flew back to the beast city. The beheading of Alfred provides the clearest possible proof of death to show to the Ape and Wolf king. Once the head is delivered to them.

The beast city can now live in peace.