Chapter 4: Cooped up

(Image at top, is what I imagine their house to be like. A hobbit house in a secluded area )

P.S- images I show are not mine only using them as reference on to show what characters are feeling.

Maxine POV

"WHAT! But Sebastian I- "

"No," Sebastian said sternly.

"Fine, you left me with no choice...You're going to regret saying no to me Sebby " I said irritated by his multiple rejections.

" Time for plan B!" I thought

I turned around facing away from Sebastian who was in front of me. Getting ready for my plan B and I hid my face with both my hands so he wouldn't see my face. Puffing and massaging my cheeks together.

When Maxine turned away, Sebastian felt worried that she might hate him for rejecting her request to go outside. He knew Maxine was tired of being stuck inside for the last four weeks but he needed to for her own good.

Who knows what dangers could be lurking in the forest. If he lets Maxine out she could be harmed by wild beasts or even worse get kidnapped by federals. The thought of her gone would drive him mad.

From the day she woke up, he swore that he would protect and care for Maxine carefully so she won't get ill again. He didn't want to experience what they had been through the last four years. He doesn't want to experience being alone again.

"Okay done!" I shouted turning around facing Sebastian. As we met eyes, I puffed my cheeks and sparkled my eyes adorably. I know this will 100% work, it alway works like a charm!

***
3rd POV

Sebastian raised a brow, confused about what she was doing. But as she turned around he saw her sparkly pink eyes and bloating cheeks that looked innocent but so adorable to his eyes. She was like a cub begging for attention from its parents.

He felt his body starting to heat up from all over. He didn't know what it was. It felt uncomfortable but exciting at the same time. During the past he came across many females asking to mate but he denied them all , when he was on an important journey in finding a cure. He never once thought of settling down for a female nor felt any special connection to those he came across. These strange emotions he never felt during his lifetime now invade his body rushing up to the face.

"Sebastian~ pleasseee" she said sweetly

When Maxine said that it made Sebastian excited, making it harder for him to control his beastly urges. He didn't know what happened but his face turned a reddish hue. He became even more flustered when she came closer to him and called for him.

To his ears it felt like she was seductively teasing him. But in reality she was literally begging him to go outside, she can't stand another day in quarantine. Like it was a prison but it was at home. A home prison! She calls it.

Sebastian knew what Maxine was trying to do. His mouth was about to say yes but he swiftly covered it. More like covering his whole face away from her. They were a few inches away from their lips to touch but he covered his face with his hands so she wouldn't see his embarrassment.

***
Maxine POV

"HUH?!" Shocked by what just happened.

"H-hey!" I shouted in frustration when he looked away from my puppy charm. I was shocked that he managed to not fall for my puppy charm. It always works! Like 100% works!

"Sebastian, you meanie! you were supposed to fall for it!" I yelled angrily pouting in irritation, hitting his bare chest with my fisted hands.

I tried to navigate his face to meet my puppy charm but he wasn't budging. He looked away from me covering his face with his big hands.