Albert DaSilva - Hat

(Modern AU)

I don't hate Albert DaSilva, but I definitely don't like him and i definitely don't have a major crush on him. Yet here I am, about to walk into his room. At his house.

We're partners for a history project, and working on this project is the most we've interacted since like, freshman year, aside from his occasional flirting. And we're juniors now.

In the 3 years I've known him, I have never once seen him without his signature baseball cap, so all I've seen of his hair is a few auburn strands that peek out from under the hat.

As we enter his room, I text my best friend to tell her that I'm safely here. When I glance up though, Alberts hat is off, his auburn hair fluffy and falling in his face. It's not too long, but it'll fall just in front of his eyes.

If I'm being honest, it's hot. I won't deny that Albert is an incredibly good looking guy. From the freckles that dot his face and arms to his very toned biceps.

I don't notice that I'm staring until Albert glances up at me and waves and says "take a picture, it'll last longer" with his signature smirk.

"I- uh-" I stutter. "Seriously what is up with you?" He asks. "I've...in the three years I've known you, I've never seen you without your hat"

"Really? Huh" He says, thinking back to all the past years. While he's thinking, I send a quick text to my best friend.

Me
DUDE ALBERT TOOK OFF HIS HAT??
HES LOWKEY HOT WITHOUT THE HAT?
BRO IM NOT KIDDING😭

Dumb Whore ❤️
NO WAY
REALLY?? PROOF.
NOW.

Me
How do I get proof? He'll notice if i take a picture of him!

Dumb Whore ❤️
IDK??? JUST GET A PICTURE???

I click my phone off and notice that Albert has taken a seat on his bed, so I follow suit. " 'bout time you rejoined the real world. Who were ya texting anyway?" He asks as he takes a glance at me.

"Just my best friend. She wants to know I'm safe." I say. "Hey ya know how you said you'd never seen me without my hat? I've never seen you without your hair in a ponytail or messy bun of some sort."

I think, and he's right. It's my default style, and I don't think much of it. But, i got to see him with out his hat so it's only fair he sees me without my bun, so I pull the soft scrunchie out of my hair.

I fluff my hair out and try to loosen the bumps left by my bun. I let my hair flow over my shoulders, and Albert just stares at me, his cheeks pink.

"You're really pretty, you know that? And I mean it, not just my usual flirting" now it's my turn to blush.

"You're not too bad yourself, DaSilva" I say, causing the boy to go as red as his hair. "C'mon lemme take a pic of us together to send to b/f/n on snap" I say, and I get the app open and lean against the boy. We pull funny faces and I send the pic to b/f/n.

Even though we took the picture, I don't make any attempts to lean away from the boy, and he just wraps his arm around my waist. After a while, we switch laying positions completely, so I'm sitting up with my legs extended and he's laying on his stomach between my legs, his head on my stomach. All hopes of studying and working on our project have gone out the window.

I've been texting b/f/n since I sent the pic.

Dumb Whore ❤️
Oh, daaayyyumnnnnn y/n
You were right
He's hot