Elmer Kasprzak - Bookworm

Tutoring sessions with Elmer Kazprzak had become a regular part of my routine.

As the school's resident math whiz, I was happy to lend a hand to anyone struggling with math, especially the boy I've liked for more than three years.

We were sitting at our usual spot in the library, Elmer's textbooks sprawled across the table.

I focused as much as I could on the math we were working on, but I couldn't help but get lost in his adorable face.

His brow was furrowed in concentration in the cutest way as he attempted to solve a particularly challenging problem.

I patiently explained the steps, guiding him through each concept, hoping to make the subject less confusing to him.

Minutes turned into hours as we studied deeper into the world of equations and formulas.

Elmer's determination was admirable, and I adored his commitment to understanding the material.

I could see the gears turning in his mind as he grappled with the concepts, refusing to give up.

Then, it happened. Elmer's face lit up with a mix of surprise and joy as he finally grasped the solution to the problem. "Y/n! I got it!" A triumphant smile spread across his face, making his brown eyes sparkle with confidence.

Without thinking, I found myself mirroring his joy. "Elmer, that's fantastic! You did it!" I exclaimed, unable to hide my excitement.

Elmer's gaze locked with mine, and in that instant, I felt something that I'd never felt with him before.

Without another word, Elmer leaned in, closing the gap between us. His lips met mine in a gentle, passionate kiss. It was soft and sweet, filled with love, and it was one of the best feelings I'd ever felt.

Time seemed to stand still as we savored the moment, our hearts beating in sync. The world around us faded away, leaving only the sensation of his lips against mine, and the warmth that enveloped us.

As we slowly pulled away, a mixture of surprise and uncertainty danced in Elmer's eyes. "I-I'm sorry if that was too forward," he stammered, his face red with embarrassment.

A smile spread across my face as I reached out to gently cup his cheek.

"Elmer, you have nothing to apologize for," I reassured him. "That kiss...it felt...right. If you don't mind, I'd like to do it again"

He nods, and a wave of relief washed over Elmer's face, his features relaxing into a genuine smile as I kiss him sweetly.

"I've been wanting to do that for a while now," he confessed, his voice filled with confidence.

"I think we both have," I say, running my fingers through my hair.

"What do you say we go on an actual, official, non tutoring date?" He says

"I'd love that, El"

Inspo came from I_lovemeninthe80s