Albert DaSilva - ADHD

(I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I know this is my fifth Albert oneshot but there's so little Albert content)

(Modern AU)

"Aaaand done!" I say, tying the ribbon on the blue box in front of me. My boyfriends birthday is today, and I got him a bunch of fidgets.

He has ADHD, so fidgets are a must have for him.

I got him all kinds of things, spinners, pop its, clickers, every kind of fidget I could find.

He's on his way home from work, so I get everything else set up. I got him a small chocolate cake, and a few balloons.

I'm doing the finishing touches when I hear the door to our apartment unlock.

I run over to the front door and tackle him in a hug and say "Happy Birthday, love!"

His face lights up and he hugs me back.

I grab his arm and gently pull him into the small living room where everything is set up.

As he takes in everything, a grin spreads on his face. I pull him over to sit on the couch and hand him the box.

He gently opens it up, and upon seeing all the fidgets, his eyes go wide, and he does the usual stim that he does when he's super excited.

"So many fidgets!" Is all he says, as he looks at each individual one. He puts them all back in the box and sets the box on the coffee table, before pulling me over into his lap and giving me a big hug.

"Thank you so much!" He says, burying his face in my shoulder. "Of course, my love!" I respond, running my hands up and down his back.

"You are the best girlfriend, ever" He tells me, and I blush. Even though we've been dating for like 4 years, I've never gotten over all of his sweet compliments.

"And you are the best boyfriend!" I say to him, pressing a kiss to his lips.

I get off his lap and get us each a slice of the cake, and we cuddle up together before watching his favorite movie.

After the movie, it's pretty late, so we go to bed to sleep. I'd say i did a pretty good job being the world's best girlfriend!