Jack Kelly - Miss Medda

(This is right when they get into the theater after running from Snyder)

"Hey! You up there! Shoo! No kids allowed in the theater!" Miss Medda yells at Les and Davey, since me and Jack are out of her line of sight

"Not even us Miss Medda?" Me and Jack say at the same time, leaning over the railing.

"Jack Kelly and Y/n L/n! Ohh, where have you two been! Come down here and gimme a hug!" She says upon seeing us.

We run down the steps and give her a big hug, and step back a bit to introduce her to Davey and Les who followed us down.

Davey gives a polite bow, but Les is distracted by the Bowery Beauties costumes.

I giggle at the little boy's reaction to being able to see a woman's legs, and I remember the first time I met Jack and his reaction to me wearing pants being similar.

We chat with Miss Medda before she has to go on, but after the show, she pulls me off to the side.

"Y/n, have you still not made a move?"

I know exactly what she's talking about. I've had a crush on Jack for years, and Medda was the first person to pick up on it.

"No, Miss Medda, not yet" I say, my face pink. "Ohhh, y/n, you need to, honey, I know that boy loves you more than anything in this world"

"Oh, no he doesn't Miss Medda" I tell her. "Have you seen how he looks at you? He looks at you like you hung the moon and stars just for him."

"...really?" I ask, why would Jack look at me that way?

I make a split second decision and say

"I gotta go find Jack, Miss Medda, thank you so much" and i give her a hug before running off.

"Jack! Jack!" I say quietly, getting the boys attention.

"Hey, doll, what's up?" He asks, confused.

"I...I gotta tell you something" I say "well, go on then" He says

"I love you Jack, and I have for...years" I admit, and his face goes through a whirlwind of emotions before settling on happiness.

"I have waited so long to hear youse say dat" He says, before wrapping is arms around my waist and picking me up and twirling me.

I wrap my legs around his torso, and rest my forehead against his.

He presses a quick kiss to my lips, and grins as he pulls away. "So...this mean youse my goil now?"

I pretend to think for a moment before giving him another quick kiss and saying "does that answer your question?"

"I think I need one more, just to confirm" He says, and I roll my eyes before obliging.

"Miss Medda is gonna be so happy" I say, and he raises an eyebrow. "She's been telling me to make a move for years." I inform him.

"Well then let's show her that youse made a move, huh?" He says before placing me back down on the ground and grabbing my hand.

We walk back out to Miss Medda, and I say "well Miss Medda, looks like you were right all along!"

"You did it! Ohh I knew you two would end up together some day, now c'mere and gimme another hug" and we do.

What would I do without this woman.