Albert DaSilva - Hospital

(I'm sorry, I know this is my fourth one of Al, but I love him sm and he has like...no recognition.)

I glance around the parking lot, my back against my small black car. I'm waiting here because my best friend Albert is supposed to have already been out here 5 minutes ago.

I decide to head back into the school, but not before grabbing my baton tazer from my glove box.

The halls are empty, so I begin glancing in each of the classrooms, before coming across one in particular.

Inside said room is my best friend, getting his ass kicked by the Delancy Brothers.

I bust the door open, causing the boys to stop what they were doing and look at me.

"Well well well, what do we have here? Looks like you're girlfriend is here to save you! Oh wait, she can't!" Oscar, the older of the two says.

"And what makes you think I can't defend us?" I say, making sure my taser is out of sight.

"Cuz. You're a girl. Obviously" Morris, the younger brother says. Sexist pigs.

"Yeah but last time I checked, I have this and you don't" I reply, pulling out the tazer and clicking the button to make it buzz and spark.

The Delancy Brothers take one glance at the tazer and run out of the room. Ha.

I walk over to Al and sit beside him. "Hey, love, can you stand up, or do you need some help" I ask, unsure of how badly hurt he is.

"I- uh- might need some help" He groans, wincing. I stand up, and, using all my strength, pick up the tall boy in front of me, and let him lean on me for support. Thankfully we're on the ground floor, so no stairs to deal with.

I get him out of the school and into my car. I'm starting to suspect that he might have a few broken ribs, and maybe a fractured ankle.

I drive to the hospital and he leans back in his seat, his eyes closed. We're a few minutes from the hospital when he says quietly, "thanks for saving me, doll. I don't know what woulda happened if you hadn't saved me. I'm never teasing you for your tasers ever again"

I laugh lightly at his mention of my extensive taser collection.

Within a few minutes, we reach the hospital and I help him out of the car. We make it in and to the front desk, and I inform the lady of what happened and thankfully the hospital wasn't too overrun and he was able to get checked out pretty quickly.

The doctors did some x-rays, and sure enough, 4 broken ribs, a fractured ankle and a fractured wrist, along with the obvious major bruising on his face, legs, torso, and arms.

While he was being treated, I paced in the waiting room. A nurse came out to let me know that he's ok.

"Can I see him?" I ask, panicked because I want to see my best friend. "Only family and spouse can see him right now. What's your relation to him?" She questions.

Only family and spouse. Well. Here goes. "I'm his girlfriend, can I please see him?" She seems to believe me, and takes me back to his room.

The second she opens the door to his room, I rush in and grab the hand of my 'boyfriend'.

I sit in the chair next to his bed and just hold his hand. The nurse exits the room quietly, giving me a chance to speak to him.

"Hey my love, how're ya feeling?" I ask, stroking the back of his hand whit my thumb.

"It hurts like hell, but I'll be fine. I'm surprised you were allowed in here, I thought only family was allowed in?" He says, just as quiet as earlier, as to not hurt his ribs even more.

"I uh- I had to lie and say I was your girlfriend, and the nurse believed me. I'm assuming she heard me calling you love and you calling me doll" I blush as the words come out, and Al turns his head to look at me.

"Well, it doesn't have to be a lie, not if you don't want it to be" my god, he's in a hospital bed, but he's still flirting with no hesitation. "I'd like that alot, actually" I respond.

"Didn't expect for this to be how I admitted this to you, but I've liked you for a looong time, so hearing you say you'd like to be my girlfriend makes me happier than you could ever imagine, even if you can't tell too much cuz of the whole 'i have several broken ribs so I cant inhale too much air because pain'" He says

I stand up and lean over him and press a quick kiss to his lips. "I've liked you a long time too, Al" I say as i sit back down.

Three months later, he was pretty much fully healed, except for some damage in his ankle that will probably be permanent.

The Delancy Brothers ended up in big, big trouble for what they did, so hA.

As for me and Albert dating, it's going great. We're graduating in two weeks, and we're discussing moving in together. We've known each other our entire lives, so it's not too quick, even though we've only been dating for three months.

/a year later/

I finish up my makeup and head to the door to wait for Albert since it's date night!

He told me to dress up a bit, so I'm in a mid calf length black dress, some black flats because i don't feel like having blisters from heels, and simple earrings with simple makeup and a pop of red lipstick.

Hes finally ready, in a white button down and a black tie and dress pants and shoes, his auburn hair fluffy and kinda in his face, how I like it.

He takes my hand and walks me to our car. We drive for a bit until we get to the most expensive steakhouse in town. (I'm sorry to my non meat eaters, it's just a stereotypical date place before what's coming)

We walk in, and I'm glad we dressed up. We have dinner and it's wonderful. Afterwards we go to this beautiful park that has an absolutely stunning statue of Hera atop it.

He stops us in front of it, and turns to me as he says "y/n l/n, from the moment I met you, I knew I loved you. And each day, that love has only gotten stronger. I don't know where I'd be without you, or, hell, if I'd even be alive had you not saved me last year"

I clamp my hand over my mouth, realizing what's happening.

"So what im trying to say is," he gets down on one knee, a small velvet box in his hand "will you make me the happiest man on earth, and marry me?" And he opens the box to reveal a stunning ring.

"YES! YES! OF COURSE I'LL MARRY YOU!" I shout, and he beams as he slides the ring onto my finger.

I'm the luckiest woman ever, getting to marry my best friend. My best friend of 15 years! My husband!

I throw my arms around his shoulders once he's stood up and brushed himself off, and he wraps his arms around me. I love him so much.

(Do you want a part 2 w the wedding?)