...Ye Who Enter Here

~Winter's pov~

Everyone was in the cargo hold with the hologram machine was set up, as Coulson walked down the stairs "Here's what we know. Hydra's on the move. They have the Obelisk and an expert who knows how to use it. We can't let that happen. Obviously" Coulson told everyone.

"Use it how?" Hunter asked.

"Based on our latest intel, there's something very powerful inside it. A weapon" Coulson explained.

"Are we talking, uh, chemical, biological, energy-based?" Mack asked.

"Could be anything. It's alien" Fitz said.

"While Simmons and I were undercover at Hydra, Whitehall was looking to create an extinction-level event to kill millions of people. We have to assume that this weapon has the potential to do that" Bobbi told us.

"Because bad guys love their WMDs. trick is, to activate the Obelisk, Hydra has to take it to a specific place it's like they have the keys to launch a nuclear warhead-" Coulson started.

"Now, they need the lock. A temple inside the city"

"Any idea where this temple is?" Simmons asked.

"Glad you asked. No, but it's in the city, and we now know where that is. Even batter, Hydra doesn't, Fitz?" Coulson asked him and Fitz pressed a button and Skye walked up to the hologram as it said S.H.I.E.L.D. case file S.11.2 and she pressed it and it turned into a glob.

"On our mission to Australia, we hacked a military satellite network. Using that, we ran a multi-spectral, topographic scan of the earth, miles deep, through the oceanic crust, looking to match ancient rock formations with the 3D model of the city. And we found this" Skye told us and did something to the hologram.

"Isn't that in the Bermuda Triangle? Cause that would explain a lot" Trip asked.

"Actually, it doesn't have anything to do with the Triangle we solved that back in the 80s" Coulson explained.

"Ah, Atlantis?" Trip asked.

"Try Puerto Rico"

"These white markers represent vertical air shafts that are close to the surface. Possible entry points for the city but most of them are under the ocean floor" Skye replied.

"Except for one, here, in old San Juan, where we'll enter the underground city a survey team will test the tunnel's structural integrity, then locate the temple" Coulson said.

"And then what, sir?" Simmons asked.

"We blow the hell out of it"

"What about the Obelisk? It's still dangerous all on its own" Bobbi asked.

"One crisis at a time"

~Time Skip~

"Don't die out there, ok?" I told Hunter.

"It's Canada" He replied, I smiled and walked up the stairs to the Quinjet.

Once the rest of the group got on the Quinjet, Mack walked over to me "So, you and Hunter?"

"We're not talking about this" I answered, loading my gun.

...

"Ok" Mack spoke up, breaking the awkward silence between Fitz and Simmons "Me and Flame are going on check on the landing gear" I looked at him confused at the name he called me.

"What? No, no, no. Wait. Why?" Fitz asked.

"Because the awkward silence is here is killing me" Mack replied.