Maveth

~Winter's pov~

I landed the Quinjet on top of Zephyr One, and me and Hunter went down to the cargo hold on Zephyr One "One of you want to tell me what Coulson was thinking jumping out of the Quinjet like that?" Mack asked me and Hunter, well we walked over to him.

"I would say he wasn't so much thinking as feeling. Feeling that Ward needs to die" Hunter told him.

"And you didn't try to stop him?" Mack asked.

"Full disclosure, I was planning on jumping as well. again, less thinking than feeling" Hunter answered, I rolled my eyes.

"Coulson went there to get our people" I told Mack.

"Our people? What are you talking about?"

"We believe that Ward took Fitz or Simmons through the portal with him. hopefully , Coulson can find them and bring them back safely" Hunter replied.

"All we have to do is take control of the Castle and open the portal so they can return" I added.

"So just take the ultra-fortified Hydra Castle and open the alien portal. That's it?" Mack asked, i nodded "You now, you're wired different than most folks"

"I'm not saying it'll be easy" I said.

"I wouldn't mind hearing it's gonna be easy" Hunter answered. I turned to look at him.

"It'll be easy" I told him.

"Doesn't work if i know you're lying" Hunter responded, I rolled my eyes.

"Mack- or, Director, you guys should get up here" Daisy said through the PA system, we went up to the command center and everyone was waiting in there.

"Hydra's compound outside the Castle. And these two trucks were just unloaded" Daisy told us.

"What are they bringing in now? More weapons?" Lincoln asked.

"Inhumans. They're stockpiling Inhumans" I replied.

"That's how I read it. Looks like 10 or 12 of those gel-matrix containers" Daisy said.

"Andrew...he's probably down there, as well" May pointed out.

"Ok, so, are we rescuing Inhumans or saving Coulson or attacking Hydra or is there some kind of combo?" Joey asked "Sorry. New guy just trying to understand how this whole S.H.I.E.L.D. thing works"

"This is how S.H.I.E.L.D. works" Hunter answered "You make a plan, plan turns to rubbish, you make a new plan. Oh, just to be crystal clear, this is the part where the plan turns to rubbish"

"Whatever the new plan we need to make sure those Inhumans are safe" Lincoln said.

"And find Fitz and Simmons" Bobbi added.

"And we get Coulson back through the portal" Daisy added.

"Would everyone just shut up a second?" Mack asked us, everyone went quiet "Even cloaked, Hydra's missies will fund us if we get too close. And I will not be the one who has to tell Coulson we got his fancy new plane blown up. Now, the only way to take the Castle and secure the portal is on the Q.T. that means no gunfire and no backup. We leave all tactical support up here. Is that clear? Two infiltration teams, one to search the compound for Fitz or Simmons, and one to secure the portal. We'll take care of everyone, including the Inhumans, but first things first. Go"

~Time Skip~

"Nicely done, rookie. Bobbi, Winter and Hunter are with me. May, you take the power rangers. Go find Fitz or Simmons" Mack told us.