The Dirty Half Dozen

~Winter's pov~

"How're you feeling?" Hunter asked, sitting next to me.

"Nauseous" I replied.

"You want me to get bandages?" He asked.

"Oh, no, not from getting shot, that's nothing" I said and looked over to Kara and Ward in the cockpit "It's those two"

"I think they actually like each other" I said.

"Just focus on your wound. It will be less unsettling" He told me.

"Yeah"

~Time Skip~

"What are you doing?" I asked Mack walking into the common room, he looked over to me surprised.

"Not everyone's gonna be able to see the mission in real time, and Coulson's...in the office, so I figured the rest could watch here" Mack told me, I pulled out a chair and sat down.

"If you don't want my help..."

"No, no, no, it's cool. Thanks" He told me. "I'm sorry, Flame. For everything and I did what I thought was right, I mean, I still do but...I never meant for you to get hurt"

"I get it. It's the line of work. You had a tough call to make. I maybe wish you'd chained me up somewhere, not a men's restroom, but..."

"I swear, I mean, I looked for any other place which..."

"The point is, Mack, I forgive you" I told him.

"Really?" I nodded. "Thanks, but i promise you, when everything settles down around here, next round of drinks is on me" I scoffed.

"A round of drinks? Really? You choked me out and kidnapped me, a round of drinks is the first thing in a long, long, long list of things you're gonna do for me"

"Ok, all right" Mack chuckled.

"All right?"

"Yeah"

"Yeah?"

"Whatever it takes, you talk to Bobbi yet?"

"No, not yet"

(A/n

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes, Hope you enjoyed it!)

Word count:307