Bouncing Back

~Winter's pov~

"I've seen this before" Mack said to me and Hunter. the area was being taped up because weapons from police teams were stolen but no one was seen "Protests in Beirut"

"Urban rioting 101. Child's play compared to the real issue. Powers, wrong hands, again" Hunter told us, I walked over to one of the office to find out more information.

A couple minutes later. I finished with the office and walked back over to the other two "So, as far as the police on the scene believe, they were attacked by an invisible" I told them

"Well. We've seen weirder" Mack replied, I nodded agreement.

"Yeah" i agreed, and we walked over to Hunter.

"Invisibility. Imagine the possibilities" Hunter said, i crossed my arms.

"What are you imagining?" I asked him.

"Nothing fun" He answered.

"Get used to it. We can't put the Terrigen genie back in the bottle. Powers are the new normal" I told him.

"I think you're just jealous" Mack said to Hunter.

"Damn right I am. Tell me you didn't try one of those little fish oil pills. I had my fingers crossed for x-ray vision" Hunter told us, as Mack just looked at him so did I "I was just curious. I wasn't the only one" and he looked at me.

"I mean, I-I thought about it. I didn't actually do it" I said and Mack looked at me "Rehab was a bitch" I muttered.

"Man, you two deserve each other" Mack told us "Let's fan out, cover more ground" as i walked away a couple minutes later I couldn't find any thing as I looked around for Mack and i met up with Hunter.

"Uh...where's Mack?" I asked Hunter.

...

"How do you lose someone as big as Mack?" Daisy asked us.

"I have no idea" I answered.

"Same way one loses a truckload of weapons" Hunter added.

"Well, good thing a grocery store down the street is security-conscious" Bobbi said and pulled up the footage, I sighed "Here we go"

"Who's he looking at?" I asked, as Mack was looking something, and some wind or something blow and he gun was gone from his side.

"What did we just watch?" Hunter asked, Bobbi replayed it and paused it as there was a figure running, and Daisy walked away to go on comms.

~Time Skip~

"She works a clerical job at a museum. At night, art classes" Mack said, looking in one of the books.

"Artist turned gunrunner. Kind of sexy" Hunter commented, I rolled my eyes.

"No record" Bobbi said looking on the computer.

"It doesn't add up" Mack replied.

"She got powers. That's how it adds up" Hunter said, i looked at him with my annoyed look "Andrew was a lovely head shrinker before he turned into a not-so-lovely Inhuman serial killer"

"Point made" Mack told him.

"Fair enough" I muttered.

"Mack, is this the accomplice that you mentioned?" Daisy asked, behind Bobbi looking at a photo.

"Yeah, yeah, that's him" Mack said.

"Her cousin. Lives by her. Also no record" Bobbi replied with his ID up.

"Why are they taking those weapons?" Joey asked.

"Hunter and i will go track them down" I said, and we walked away.

~Time Skip~

Me and Hunter pulled up to a bridge as the cousin was there on the bridge with weapons. Me and Hunter got out the car with our guns pointed.

"No te muevas!" (Don't move) I yelled in Spanish. He grabbed a box and threw it over the bridge into the water and put his hands up. Hunter walked over and put handcuffs on him and I rang Daisy and put my gun behind my back.

"Found him. He was dumping weapons into the river" I told her.

"She's telling the truth" Daisy said, I looked over to Hunter when a car pulled up.

"We got visitors. Local law enforcement" I said.

"Ok, well, be careful" She answered "Not everyone's on this side of the law. We're on our way" and I hung up.

"Stay with him?" I asked Hunter, he nodded and I walked over to the law enforcement car as they got out the car, i put my phone in my pocket.

"What's going on here?" A office asked.

"We've got this. World Health Organization jurisdiction" I told them, as one he glanced behind me

"You don't really expect me to just drive away, do you?" he asked, another office walked out

"Guess not" I said, I pulled my ICER out from behind my back "It would've been easier if you had" and point my ICER at them as the other office lifted up his glasses lenses and everything went black.

I woke up on the floor next to Hunter. I could barely move but I managed to move my head slightly "Hunter? Are you ok?" I asked.

"It hurts" he said.

"Yeah. pain means it's wearing off" I told him.

"Ugh. bloody powers" Hunter replied. the door opened and the two officers from before walked in and the one lifted up his glasses lens and hit Hunter with his power thing.

"Good afternoon, beautiful. I need you to answer question" The other officer said to me, and he pulled out a gun and pointed it at Hunter "his fate depends on your answer. What are you real here?"

The two officers pulled me up and tied me to one of the chairs "Why are you here?" He asked.

"We're part of an alien task force. There's an invasion happening of powered people, like Medusa eyes over there" I answered, and the room started shaking and an alarm went off "Like I said, alien invasion" the powered officer left the room as the other pulled out his radio "Maybe you should make a run for it"

He opened the door as Mack was standing there and punched him in the face knocking him out "Mack, you need to warn the others. The Inhuman the power's in his eyes"

~Time Skip~

"We'll configure the module to hold him, and get, Elena, Hunter and Winter to medical" Daisy told Joey, we were walking down the hallway with eye powered guy was handcuffed and there was explosion above us, and a jet made a hole in the roof.

"What is that?" Joey asked, a net came and caught the powered guy and the net went up and the jet flew away.

"Hydra" Mack answered.

(A/n

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes, Hope you enjoyed it!)

Word count:1114