Who You Really Are

~Winter's pov~

"Water" I said to Hunter, as my breathing was heavy and I cover myself with the sheet. Hunter passed me the water from my nightstand, i took a slip of it and gave it back to him.

"So... Coulson called me into his office the other day" He said and drank some of the water "Thought he was gonna read me the riot act S.H.I.E.L.D.'s rules about fraternizing with fellow operatives" well he handed me the water again.

"They're strict" I told him.

"But he made me an offer. Wants to make my position here permanent. He's short-handed now" He said and moved to the edge of the bed as I leaned up with the sheet "Has he asked you?"

"Yeah, I was thinking about it, but I don't know" I replied "What about you?"

"Well, i wasn't thinking of leaving anytime soon and i wouldn't mind taking on some more responsibility" he said getting up and zipping up this pants.

"Responsibility? Did you hear the words that just came out of your mouth?" I asked.

"Yeah, that sounded a bit strange, didn't it?"

"Yeah, who is that guy?"

"I don't know but I do not trust him. Anyhow, can't hurt. Plus, this is fun" He said grabbing his shirt.

"Well, fun was never a problem" as he put his shirt on and sat on my bed.

"Yeah, then you turn into a bit of a nightmare" I rolled my eyes, he chuckled and leaned and we kissed, he pulled back "I'll take the offer if you do" I nodded, he got off my bed and walked out. I got out of bed and got my clothes on and walked out a couple minutes after Hunter.

~Time Skip~

"I can't see any blood" Hunter said "Fitz, isn't there some special light that finds blood?"

"Not blood" Fitz repiled.

"I thought that was called a black light" I muttered.

"What's up, Flame? you enjoying this?" Mack asked.

"Who doesn't like a good mystery? I guess we're both embracing new challenges" I answered.

"That mean you and Hunter are taking the permanent position that Coulson offered?" Mack asked.

"He's a man down, I know you have your reservations, but I like the guy, don't you wanna see how this plays out?" I questioned "What's that?" Well Hunter was looking at one of the street lights.

"I don't know" Hunter answered. "This about where the big guy was standing, when Sif nailed him with a sword, right?"

"Yeah" Fitz replied.

"Look at this" Hunter said, he touched it and the post fell over. "I barely touched it, I swear"

"Trust me, there is no universe in which I think you did that on your own" Mack told him. "Turbo, what do you think?"

"Simmons...We're uploading some information to you, whatever came out of that guy's chest, I'm guessing it wasn't blood"

"See? Who doesn't like a good mystery?" I said to Mack.

~Time Skip~

"...Maybe we should call in some real backup" Bobbi said, as I rounded the corner and saw the Kree was standing in front of Mack and Bobbi, the Kree punched Mack sending him flying. Me and Bobbi looked at together.

I went to punch the Kree, he blocked my attack and grabbed me by my shirt and slammed me against the wall knocking me out.

~Time Skip~

I walked into the hangar and pulled out my phone, I was about to go talk to Mack but before I did, I had to let Hunter know just in case.

Winter: I'm gonna go to talk to Mack about the secret.

Hunter: What? That's a bad idea.

Winter: It's the only way, their up to something.

Hunter: Ok, just don't die.

Winter: Mack's not gonna kill me, what's the worst that can happen?

I put my phone in my pocket and walked up the cargo ramp where Mack was "Let's talk" I told him.

"Hey, what's going on?" Mack asked.

"You and Bobbi, what's up"

"I don't know what you're talking" He replied.

"No, I know you're keeping something a secret, I don't know what it is, but here's what I do know, I know about the flash drive, I know Coulson doesn't know about it,, but I bet he'd like to. I know there's no support group" I told him.

"Winter, listen..."

"No, Mack, don't!" I snapped. "Who's backup? Bobbi mentioned it to you in the hallway. Who is backup?"

"Ok. Well, that's..." He started, suddenly he grabbed me, putting his arm around my throat, I tried getting out of grip, but it didn't work and everything went black.

(A/n

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes, Hope you enjoyed it!)

Word count:790