Option Two

~Winter's pov~

"Once Zephyr One breaks through the upper atmosphere, we can slingshot the Gravitonium at high velocity into the Sun, destroying it for good. As anxious as we are to contain an element that may cause the future destruction of the planet, we have to get Zephyr ready for space travel first" Coulson told everyone "So how close are we?"

"On the Zephyr, RCS thrusters are operational, on the Gravitonium-" Fitz started.

"We're nearly finished extracting residual traces from the machine, which seems to have refined the element in some way" Simmons finished.

"Should be enough to power the pseudo-gravity engine" Deke said "So in other words, we're close...I've kind of been consulting, so..."

"Meanwhile, Carl Creel still needs medical help. And i think we should get Robin and Polly somewhere safe, too. After General Talbot-" May added.

"He's not going anywhere" Piper said.

"I know" May answered "But I've been talking to Tony Caine"

"What, my Tony? The Candyman?" Mack asked.

"He's arranged for Creel's treatment, and he says he could take care of Robin and Polly...for now" May told us.

"Great. Do it. Maybe-" Coulson started.

"I'll take them" Daisy said, cutting Coulson off. "It's the least I can do after dragging them out of hiding. Unless there's some objection" looking over to Me and Hunter.

"No. They'll be safer than here" I spoke up.

"Go, make it quick" Coulson told Daisy "General Hale's MIA, and I doubt she took an early retirement"

"Wait, explain to me how she got away. Didn't you have them contained?" Mack asked.

"Yeah, we did" Daisy said and looked over to Yoyo.

"That girl was a ticking bomb" Yoyo told her.

"And she went off when you cut her throat. A gravity surge knocked everyone back and disrupted our equipment" Daisy added.

"She slipped away" May said.

"I was afraid you'd have to quake Ruby and crack the Earth" Yoyo told Daisy.

"That shouldn't even be an issue, speaking of cutthroat" She commented.

"All right, let's keep it productive" Coulson tried.

"There would already be a crack in the universe if you hadn't" Hunter said to Daisy.

"Look, I did what I did. I'm not proud, but it was the right choice" Yoyo replied.

"It was revenge" Daisy told me "You let your emotions get the best of you. Ruby should be locked up, and she's not the only one" glancing to me.

"All I did was kill the person called the Destroyer of Worlds" Yoyo argued.

"That's what Daisy was called. We're lucky you didn't cut her throat" Deke spoke up.

"Just stop, Deke. The point is, you don't make that decision"

"Then who does? You?" Yoyo asked "We all have blood on our hands. Why am I being singled out?"

"That's not what we do here" Mack spoke up. "This is S.H.I.E.L.D. We protect"

"She was a psychopath. Ask Hunter" Yoyo snapped.

"Yeah, just look at his cracked rib. If you'd have seen what she was like, this never would've..." I started.