The Honeymoon

~Winter's pov~

"Did you pack the explosives?" I asked Hunter.

"I did" Hunter replied.

"And the extra ammunition?" I asked.

"Of course" He replied.

"I just want this to work" I said "After everything we've done to get here"

"You made a choice. Don't look back" Hunter told me.

"What are the chances that we find this weapon here?" Yoyo asked us.

"Gideon Malick hinted that this place was a crucial R&D site for Hydra. It's out best bet, by far" I answered "Autopilot will land the Quinjet somewhere nearby, keep it cloaked until we get back"

"Ready if you are" Hunter replied, I nodded and the Quinjet ramp opened, as I started to put my parachute on.

"I was thinking we could come to England for our honeymoon, if we ever got one" Hunter told me.

"Sounds perfect!"

"Don't make me the third wheel, guys" Yoyo told us and jumped out the plane.

...

"Looks like there may be a way in up here" I said to them.

"Radiation poisoning would be a horrible way to find out we can still die" Yoyo told us, looking over to the sign "Should we turn back?"

"No need" I answered "Primula vulgaris, primrose. I used to pick these as a girl. I mean, it's a hardly species, but even it couldn't survive in irradiated soil"

"You'll find more radiation in a dentist's office" Hunter said looking and his tablet.

"Talbot probably just posted these signs to keep out interlopers" I answered.

"They won't scare off Hydra" Yoyo scoffed, we ran over to the gate back it was lock "Let me" and she broke off the lock.

"Well, looks like getting your arms chopped off isn't all bad" Hunter said, I turned to look at him giving him the death stare "The- well- yeah- it is- obviously, it's bad, it's really bad getting your arms chopped off, but maybe there is a silver lining..."

"Well, as much as I'm enjoying this day in the country, we have a job to do" I said cutting him off, and Ypyo opened the gate and walked in.

"Power's being diverted to a space on the second floor, but according to this plan, there's nothing there" Hunter told us, as I looked around the corner.

"Bad guys rarely mark their evil lairs on blueprints, we'll find a way to locate it once we get inside" I pointed out.

"We may have to improvise that bit"

"We're improving all the bits" Yoyo said. "Any idea what the weapon in there is?"

"We'll blow it up regardless"

"Hold on" Hunter spoke up. "I'm reading an encrypted radio signal"

"Coming from where?" I asked him.

"Coming here. Move" He said quickly, we hid around one of the corners and a truck parked with the same soldiers from before jumped out and walked passed and the Russian walked passed as well.

"Anton Ivanov is providing security. Means we're in right place" Hunter said quietly.

"And now we've lost our advantage" I added.

~Time Skip~

"Just destroy all of it" Yoyo told Hunter, after we got into the room the robots were guarding.