S.O.S.

"Bobbi, Coulson wants us to scout ahead, already locked in the coordinates" Winter told Bobbi, walking towards her.

"Ok"

~Winter's pov~

"You're really gonna let Captain Ahab just waltz in there and have a fireside chat with Skye's mom?" Hunter asked Coulson.

"I am. Through that is a really strange way of putting it" Coulson told him.

"What if the Council is wrong? I mean, Gonzales has never-" Fitz started.

"It's not the Council versus us, Fitz. Not anymore. And they're right, I haven't always made the right call, especially when it comes to Skye. If I don't put my faith in them, then S.H.I.E.L.D. will fall apart all over again" Coulson explained.

"I hate to break it to you, but S.H.I.E.L.D. will also fall apart if a dozen angry Enhanced ребята rain terror on us all" I answered.

"Yeah" Hunter and Fitz replied

"I think we've been spending too much time together" Coulson pointed out.

~Time Skip~

"Have you had any contact with Bobbi?" May asked "Her Quinjet still hasn't arrived and she's not answering communications" me and Hunter looked at each other, he nodded and walked rushed out the room.

...

"Her phone's not picking up. Not even voicemail" I told Fitz and Hunter.

"Flight records suggest that Bobbi's Quinjet left before the other three. There's no indication of a crash, the transponder's offline, it's possible that somebody disconnected it, but..." Fitz told me.

"Forget about the plane. Can you pull up the..." Hunter started.

"Footage of Bobbi from the base, before she left, good idea" Fitz finished.

"You know, I am capable of finishing my own..."

"Sentences...Yes, you are. Sorry" Fitz replied, Hunter walked over to me, and grabbed my hand.

"Hey, we're gonna find her, ok?" Hunter told me, I nodded, and he kissed me on the cheek.

"Ok, that's Winter..." Fitz said, we walked over to him and looked at the laptop.

"What?" I asked "I didn't leave with Bobbi"

"No, that's what I'm saying" Fitz replied.

"It's Agent 33" I realized.

"What would she want with Bobbi?" Fitz asked me.

~Time Skip~

"This reeks of Ward, he left Agent 33 here for this very purpose" Coulson said.

"But why take Bobbi? Did she have history with him?" I asked.

"Not that I know of, but Ward's logic is rarely logical, there's a piece we don't understand yet" Coulson replied.

"There's a piece that Ward doesn't understand, when I find him, I'm going to kill him" May added.

"Рад, что мы на одной волне" (Glad we're on the same page) I told her.

~Time Skip~

We landed in Aranda De Duero, Spain, where Bobbi's Quinjet had landed. We walked into the Quinjet "At least they didn't crash" May pointed out.

"Maybe they both just needed a holiday" Hunter suggested "Bobbi always liked Spain. Probably sat on a beach telling 33 what a lost husband I was. I did have my faults..."

"Winter, Hunter" May said, shining her flashlight on the transponder.

"That's Bobbi. never goes down without a fight" I answered. "What hell did Ward want with her?"

"No idea. But if anyone can handle him, It's Bobbi"

~Time Skip~

We rushed down the hallway "Take that hallway" I told the other agent. "Check every room"

We continued to walk down the hall, we reached a door and I turned to Hunter "You check that, I'll go this way" I told him, he nodded. I walked down the hallway, I noticed one of the doorknobs had blood on it, I opened the door and I heard a gunshot go off and I felt a sharp pain through my lung and fell backwards.

"Winter!" I heard Hunter yelled, I heard footsteps rush towards me "Come on. Come on, Winter. Stay with me, please, I got you..."

...

"Gunshot wound to the chest, exit wound lower back. Pulse is 140 and weak. BP's 60 over 30" May said.

"She stopped breathing just before we landed" Hunter added.

"I bagged her, got her going again. Hurry"

"One, two, three" Simmons said, They lifted Winter off the rolling bed and onto the one in the room "Let's get her prepped for surgery. CVC with diff chem-20. Portable chest X-rays. Cross and type for two units"

"Yes, doctor"

~Time Skip~

I opened my eyes and looked over to my side and saw Hunter "Hey" I said.

"Hey. you look better. Stupid, but better" He told me.

"Well, I didn't know the door was rigged" I replied.

"Listen, Winter. Hang in there, there's a long road, surgery again tomorrow , but soon you'll stable, and then..."

"And then...I can't do this anymore"

(A/n

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes, Hope you enjoyed it!)

Word count:788