The End

~Winter's pov~

"He is not going to die..." Simmons told us "Not yet, at least...but his condition is worsening and accelerating"

"What about the treatment we talked about?" Daisy asked her.

"We have something we think will work. It will just take some time to combine it with the Centipede serum"

"Time we don't have"

"We're doing everything we can" Jemma told her.

"What about Talbot?" Mack asked. "You find a way to stop him? He's worse, too"

"Yeah, we think so" Fitz replied. "Unfortunately, it's not a cure. It's more...it's more terminal, if we can combine the Odium with another dose of the Centipede serum, it should be able to penetrate his cells"

"That's not possible" Daisy told him.

"Well, yeah, it's entirely possible. We ran simulation-"

"No, it's not possible, there is no more Centipede serum. What I brought back, that's the last of it" Daisy told us, everyone went silence.

"...So we either save Coulson..." May started.

"Or we save the world" Yoyo finished.

...

"Why are we still discussing this?" I asked. "The scale has tipped to one side"

"This isn't numbers, it's Coulson" Daisy snapped back.

"And Coulson didn't want this! How many times do we have to make that clear?" I asked her "I know it's terrible. I can't bear to see him like that. But this? This is the moment"

"This is the exact circumstance that Yoyo warned herself about" Hunter added.

"We're all aware" May answered.

"We can change it right now" I told them.

"The Odium won't work if it can't penetrate Talbot's skin" Daisy replied.

"Bullets can't get close to him" Simmons added. "No one can touch him, nor even you, Yoyo"

"There's no way to get the serum in his body" Daisy finished.

"What if he absorbed someone?" Fitz asked, Mack looked over to him "Oh, don't look at me like that. I- It's hypothetical"

"Exactly" Yoyo said. "All we have to do is have it in the right hands, and that maniac will take the bait"

"So, who'd you have in mind, you?" Mack asked.

"I don't know, maybe" Yoyo answered.

"Now you want to sacrifice yourself, too?" Mack questioned.

"No, but I'm willing to. We all should be"

"We know Coulson would" Simmons pointed out.

"And if it doesn't work?" May asked us. "He would've died for nothing"

"Better than leaving this world in pieces" I snapped.

"Robin said Coulson could put the pieces together. She thinks that he's the key to solving all of this" Daisy responded.

"She speaks in broken riddles. You're hearing what you want to hear" I told her.

"What could Coulson do?" Fitz asked.

"He would never give up on Talbot, and he wouldn't see him as a maniac, he would see him as a man, as a broken man. Coulson's the only one that can talk him through this, that's what he does" Daisy answered "I'm sorry. We save lives. I have to make this call, Fitz-Simmons get ready to-" She went to grab the serum but it disappeared and was in my hand "Yoyo, Winter..."

"You're making us do this" I told her. "I-I can't let you use it for that"

"Put it down" Mack told me.

"Ok, let's stay calm" Fitz told us.

"Stop making me the bad guy. I'm not. You just don't want him to die" I replied.

"Put it down"

"I don't want him to die, either, but...he's just one man" I told her, Daisy went to step towards me but Mack stopped her.

"No, no! None of that" Mack told her. "Think about what you're doing here"

"You won't listen, I'm in a nightmare and I'm screaming at the top of my lungs, and none of you can hear me!"

"We hear you" Simmons told me.

"But you won't listen! You all saw what happened, and none of you will help me stop this!"

"We're in this with you, but we need to hold it together" Mack told me.

"There's nothing holding us together!"

"Yes, there is! Hope. We never give up. We're always held together by hope, so we cling to it...and we vote. We vote" Mack replied, I heard glass shattered, I looked over and saw the Odium.

"No. No, why?" and I ran over to it and it was comply shattered.

"I'm sorry" May replied.

...

"Where's Mack?" I asked, walking into the room, where Hunter, May Fitz and Robin were.

"Uh, in the ship. He went to find Polly" May replied.

"May...neither of them make it" I told her, and looked up to the ship "Oh, no"

...

I tackled one of the aliens to the ground and jumped on the other ones back and snapped his neck, I grabbed the knife of his body and threw it to Fitz and kicked the another alien back into Fitz's knife.

...

The building started to shake, I stepped down from the ship, I looked up as debris craved in hitting me and Fitz "Fitz! Winter!" May yelled.

"Winter!" Hunter yelled, I felt a burning pain through my abdomen, as my vision started to go blur, I felt blood drip down my leg, and the rubble around me being moved.

...

I opened my eyes, I heard a monitor beeping behind me, I glanced to right side, Hunter was sat on one of the chairs asleep "Hey" Daisy said, I glanced to my another side.

"Hey" I answered my voice slightly raspy.

"I'm sorry, I should have listened to you, and also for saying you worked for the Red Room. I didn't know how awful it was until she told me" Daisy told me.

"Yeah- wait who?" I asked confused.

"I did" a voice said from the doorway, I glanced to the door and saw Yelena.

"I'll give you guys some time alone" Daisy told us and walked out.

"So, you got a roof through the abdomen" Yelena said, walking over to me, I nodded, and she glanced at Hunter, who was still asleep "That's your husband?"

"Yeah"

"Didn't know you were into English guys"

"Neither did I" I replied. "How's Nat?"

"I don't know, haven't talked to her since the..." She started and made an explosive with her hands.

...

After a while catching up with Yelena, she had a mission she had to go on. I glanced over to Hunter, who was somehow still sleeping "Как ты еще спишь?" I asked him, I slowly sat up feeling the sting in my abdomen, I grunted in pain "Hunter. Hunter, wake up" He slowly opened his eyes. "Hey"

"Hey" He replied.

"How long was I out?" I asked.

"5 days" As he sat up probably. "And we saved the world"

"Really?" He nodded.

"Uh, but...we lost Fitz, but he's out in space somewhere and Jemma and Daisy are gonna find him"

(A/n

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes, Hope you enjoyed it!)

Word count:1074