The Good Samaritan and Deals with Our Devils

~Winter's pov~

"Mace's teams here" I said walking to lab where Hunter was.

"What? Why?" He asked, as I sat across from him.

"Их поиски Дейзи и Рамочного Демона" (Their searching for Daisy and Flame headed demon) I answered, going back to my laptop.

"Seriously?" He asked, and I nodded "Find anything on the Momentum labs?"

"Nope, but-" I started until the door opened two agents rushed in.

"Hey. Hey! What the hell?!" Hunter asked.

"Director's orders" The agent told us.

"Here is clear" the another said.

"Oh. Oh, I'm sorry, well, in that case. You should check under the microscope and in the fridge, 'cause those Inhumans can be tricky bastards" Hunter told them "Yeah, you can tell the Director this is just one giant snark hunt"

"Area is clear"

"That's British for a bloody waste of time" Hunter told them and the door closed, I chuckled.

"Feel better?" I asked.

"No" He said and closed my laptop "'cause I don't like the way they're hunting down Daisy like an animal, and I don't trust the new Director!"

"Okay, well, you don't need to close my laptop" I answered. "I don't like it either but there's not much we can do"

"Also don't like that he slammed you against a wall" He muttered.

"I was trying to kill you or something"

"Yeah, but there's this thing called an ICER" I rolled my eyes.

~Time Skip~

"Oh, this is bad, very bad" Fitz said.

"Why won't this power down?" Hunter asked him. "It's not like we're idiots"

"Yeah, well, maybe they did something to it with that book that they have"

"What? Like put a spell on it?" I questioned.

"No, no, of course not. But the book could've showed them a different way to power it. I mean, think about it, their power cells are full of quantum tech that we might never understand" Fitz told us.

"What...what about one of those, uh...those EMPs from Miami?" Hunter asked.

"Yeah, maybe it would disrupt all of this without blowing us to Kingdom Come" I added.

"Yeah, let's do it" He replied.

"All right, there's one on the Zephyr, I'll have Daisy send it down in the containment module" I said to them "Daisy? You copy? Coulson?" no one answered "All right, hold down the fort. I'll be right back" and walked away.

...

"What the hell you doing here?" I asked May, walking into the Quinjet.

"An errand for Coulson. You?" She asked back.

"Waiting for the Zephyr to send down an EMP" I answered.

...

We ran towards the lab but a white explosion came from inside, we quickly ran inside...

"What happened? I expected a carter" I said looking around the room.

"No explosion" May added.

"The room seems stable" Mack said, I quickly ran out the room and checked the room where I left Fitz and Hunter but they weren't there.