The Inside Man

~Winter's pov~

"He killed my friends, Izzy and Idaho, I watched them die" I told Coulson and Talbot.

"He was brainwashed by Hydra, he didn't know what he was doing, it took us months to undo their dirty work. He's a good kid" Talbot replied.

"He's a murderer" Hunter added.

"And he had a criminal record long before Hydra got their hands on him" May added.

"He's from the streets. He made some mistakes. He's reformed" Talbot answered.

"I believe everyone deserves a second chance, but taking him with us on a covert mission doesn't seem like the place to test it" Coulson told Talbot.

"It's a crazy world out there, full of powered people. I finally have one of my own. I don't leave home without him"

"What are you saying?" Coulson asked.

"He doesn't go, I don't go" Talbot responded.

"Fine. We'll go without you" Daisy said "We don't need him"

"Actually, we do. If the acting head of our own ATCU doesn't show up it sends a bad message, not to mention it will embarrass the president and destroy any hope of an international coalition"

"What are you saying?" I asked him.

"He goes"

"You can't be serious-" I started.

"This debate is over" Coulson told me "I'm taking a big leap of faith. You better be right"

"I trust him with my life" Talbot replied.

"If he steps out of line in any way, Lincoln and I will take him down so he'll never get up"

"Хороший" I muttered.

"Agent May, will you escort General Talbot down to see Creel?" Coulson asked, May nodded. And they both walked out.

"I'm not kidding. I will hurt him" Daisy finished.

"Your not on this op" Coulson told her.

"What do you mean?" Daisy asked him "I should be there"

"I agree, but there are two rules for the symposium. The first is no aliens. The delegates want to be able to speak freely without fear of offending anyone" Coulson said.

"Yeah, well, It's too late for that"

"And what's the second rule?" Bobbi asked.

"No weapons"

"And what are we supposed to do if someone else decides not to play by those rules?" I asked slightly annoyed.

"That's why having Creel there might not be such a bad idea. He's not Inhuman, so, he'll pass any DNA screening they may have, and if he is truly reformed, could be an asset"

"Вы не можете вытащить плохое из плохого человека" (You can't take the bad out of a bad man) I said and stormed out the room.

~Time Skip~

We were on the zephyr as Coulson was explaining the plan "There will be five other delegates at the symposium with General Talbot they have information that we need, and that Malick would like to get his hands on. Malick's obsession with Inhumans continues, so it's likely that one of these delegates is his inside man" Coulson told us all.

"Or woman" I interrupted.

"Our mission collect intel on any foreign Inhumans and uncover the insider, so that we can track them back to Malick. The symposium kicks off with a reception held by our Taiwanese's hosts. All of the delegates will be in attendance, along with their attaches, a small number of invited guests. General Talbot, and myself" Coulson continued.