Hazbin Hotel Reacts to the song Insane

I've listened to this song so much it's engraved in my brain so, I've decided that the Hazbin hotel characters are going to react to it *insert shrug*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cam: Alright everyone! Today you are going to be listening to a fanmade song by Black Gryph0n and Baasik!

Charlie: Sounds fun!
Nifty: YAY!
Angel: Wha-
Husker: What the fuck makes you think I want to listen to some fuckin' song?
Alastor: A song? Sounds entertaining!
Vaggie: .. Whatever..

Cam: Alrighty then! Here we go!

*Song starts*
Dearly Beloved.. For your entertainment and my pleasure to introduce to you! Hell's latest arrival, equal opprotunity killer, Alastor!

Husk: Shit, do we really have to listen to a song about that mother fucker * points to Alastor*

Alastor: Now Husker-

Angel: Just Shut the fuck up and listen to the song!

Hello, it's nice to meet you! ( Hello! )  Can you tell me where I am?
I don't know how I got here but I think I'm starting to understand.

Charlie: Didn't you just walk up to my dad one day and call him a clown..?
Alastor: Yes! That I did do! How many decades ago that was!

I don't belong among the angels, and baby that's just fine with me ( HA ) the things I did up there were highschool but now I'm going for my degree.

Vaggie: Yay.. We have to listen to his whole life story..

Cam: NO! GUYS PLEASE JUST LISTEN TO THE FUCKING SONG.

Hey, sorry but you just got in my way. I promise honey I can feel your pain. And maybe I enjoy it just a little bit, does that make me insane.

Husk, Vaggie, and Angel: YES IT MAKES YOU INSANE!!
Alastor: Well, I suppose-
Nifty: SSSSHHHHHH

Haven't been the same since I expired. Doesn't mean that I plan to retire. Now I have the power to bathe all of you in entertaining fire!

Angel: Wait.. So, basically what this is telling us is Al was happy to be in hell..
Vaggie: I TOLD YOU THIS A WHILE AGO.
Husker: Oh my fucking god, just shut the hell up

*MUSIC SKIP*
Wait a minute do I know you? Weren't you an old pal of mine. Departed from us far to early, but now we're meeting a second time.

Angel: Who's he talking about-
Alastor: It could have been anyone Angel, now please.. Let us listen to this marvelous song..

We used to have such fun together. And maybe you have what I need.
But first I have one tiny question, Tell me do you demons bleed.

Alastor: And I know quite well now that demons do bleed.
Charlie: THAT DOESN'T MEAN GOING AROUND KILLING DEMONS!

Hey sorry but you just got in my way. I promise honey I can feel your pain. Maybe I enjoy it just a little bit does that make me insane?

Everyone exept Alastor: YES IT DOES!

Haven't been the same since I expired, doesn't mean that I plan to retire. But now I have the power to bathe all of you in entertaining fire!!

*SKIP MUSIC A BIT AGAIN*
Hey sorry but you just got in my way, I promise honey I can feel your pain. Maybe I enjoy it just a little bit to much, Does that make me insane?

Everyone again: YES

Haven't been the same since I expired, doesn't mean that I plan to retire. But now I have the power to bathe all of you in entertaining fire
Sorry but you just got in my way, I promise honey I can feel your pain.. But maybe I enjoy it just a little bit, does that make me insane?-

Everyone again exept Al: YES IT MAKES YOU INSANE!

Alastor: Yes, I heard you the first three times you said it my dears..

Cam: SO! Everyone how was it!

Husker: It was a waste of my fucking time.. I have things to do!

Cam: Like what? Drink liquor all day?

Husker: ... You little son of a bitch.

Angel: It was great! Exept for the fact that this literally fits Al in every way. Its disturbing.

Charlie: The music was great! I really liked it!

Vaggie: It was okay.. I guess.

Nifty: It was amazing!

Cam: Alright! What about you Alastor, considering this is kind of your song!

Alastor: I suppose it fits me quite well. 10 out of 10 from me.

Cam: Alrighty then! Well that it from me! I guess I'll send you guys back to the hotel..

Husker:  GREAT SEND US BACK

Charlie: Well.. It was nice meeting you Cam!

Cam: You too!

Nifty: BYE!!

Vaggie: *waves annoyed*

Alastor: It was quite a pleasure my dear! Goodbye readers!

Cam: Cya everyone!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So yeah- as you can see I'm not that good at writing in Husker's pov LMAO
I may write another chapter like this with the helluva boss characters reacting to a song from their tv show! Thank you for reading!!