Seeing the Stars

First off I do not own any of the Helluva boss characters, I do own my oc Leo who is the son of Blitz and Stolas. I also do not own most of the storyline of this "oneshot" this is based on the newest episode of Helluva boss. Well! Onward to the story my dears!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   "Octavia is with you?!" Stolas yells into the phone which seemed that he was on the phone with his ex-wife Stella. Leo walks into the kitchen hearing this stuffing earbuds in his ears to drown out the sound. "Oh! Leo! Good morning my boy!" Stolas said. "Yes! You know I have a son you little-"
Leo was about to get up. "I'm sorry Leo! Stella is being a real B-I-T-C-H"
They could hear muffled screams from the phone again. Leo rolled his eyes and started out of the house.

   He made his way to the I.M.P office where his other dad Blitz, and his 'Uncle' Moxxie and 'Aunt' Millie, along with his sister Loona. "I AM A PEOPLE PERSON!!" Loona yells throwing something at Blitz as he hides behind the couch in their office. Leo tried to be as quiet as he could hiding behind everything he could possible making his way to Blitz's office. Leo, Stolas, and Blitz had been talking about bringing Leo to one of the human's musicals for a while. But since Stolas is at home arguing with Stella, and Blitz seems.. Busy, Leo took it upon himself to 'steal' the grimore from both of his parents and using it to go to New York just to watch the musical that he had wanted to watch.
   "Oh yeah you have a visitor.." Loona said as I.M.P discovers that the grimore is gone. "SHIT, SHIT, SHITT! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO TELL STOLAS!?!" Blitz screams as Moxxie and Loona both cringe. "Well you and Stolas are.... Well, you know, so I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem just to call him..." Moxxie said reasuringly. "Yeah.. How am I supposed to tell him-"
He picks up the phone and calls Stolas. "Hey Stolas! So our son came by, took the book, and teleported to who the FUCK knows where, we have no way of getting either of them back. Okay? Okay! Good talk! Byeeeeeeeee...." he said as he slams the phone down again. " Wow that actually went better than I thought!" he said as the door explodes. "BLITZ!!" Demonized Stolas Screams.

Leo in the middle of times square trying to find where to go. Lucky for him, his dads taught him a few things. Well, mostly just turning into his human form and some simple magic but he's getting there! He finds this huge sign with multiple different musicals. His face brights up as he starts running toward one of the theaters.

"HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?!" Stolas said pacing. "This already happend once! You can't just let anyone waltz into your office and grab intiminatly powerful artifacts!" "We have to find him! Where would he have gone!?"  "Well reeks of pigons and corndogs.. soo... Ugh.. New York City.." Loona said sniffing out the scent. Everybody stairs at her. "What?"

Stolas creates a portal to the human relm and they all walk through. "Alright guys, lets make this quick, in and out before anyone notices we're here!" Blitz says. He looks around a bit. "Well this doesn't look much different than hell... ALRIGHT! Now lets get to work. Loonie SNIFF" "How am I supposed to smell anything in this city?" Loona said. "Can't you do anything right?" Moxxie said in retort. "Can't you do anything about how FAT you are?" "I'm not-" "You know it wouldn't kill ya to put a salad in your body every now and then-" Blitz said joining into the arguing. "What!? But I'm not fat!" "Alright! First things first!!" Blitz says climbing on top of a dumpster. " If we're gonna do this the old fashion way, we're gonna need disquises!" As he says this both Loona and Stolas transform into humans.
"Uh.. Chance you can congure us a few of those would ya?" Blitz says dumbfounded. "Sadly, no, without my grimore, I'm afraid my powers are a tad limited in the living world." Stolas says. "Oh, you cant memorize your fuckin' spells?" " Oh you think your memory is so great! What's his phone number?" Stolas says gesturing towards Moxxie. "Fuuck you.." Blitz says. "EXACTLY!" Stolas says leading them out of the ally and into the city.