Hazbin Oc's!!!

So, as you all know, the new hazbin season is out. Well, I've added more to my original oc's and have created a new one.
(I know none of this is cannon, or ever will be, so just hear me out)

Camila Morningstar

Age: 10,000+

(She is no longer part imp. She is a fallen angel. She fell before Lucifer.)

Birthday: March 6.

Pronouns: she/her

Sexuality: Straight (Poly.)

Family:

Lucifer (1st husband; boyfriend)
Alastor (Current Husband)
Charlie (Daughter)
Vaggie (Daughter In-law)
Leo (son; Alastor's son)
Max (Son; Lucifer's son)

Nicknames:
Cami
Cam
Sweets
Babe (by most of the guys. Exept Husker)
Toots (Angel)
Dearest
Darling
Ma (Leo)
Mom (Charlie)
Mother (Max and Leo)

Abilities:
Most of Charlie's powers (where do you think she could have gotten them from?)

Details:
First off, she was a fallen angel. She fell before Lucifer, but she was one of the first people Lucifer met. As of the time she fell, she had conquered the little leadership that was there and was the leader of hell. When Lucifer got down there, they blossomed a relationship and soon started ruling together. Nearly 100 years of ruling together, they had Charlie. When Charlie was 10, Lucifer practically left Camila and Charlie. He was so busy "ruling" hell. They also ended up having Max at some point during this time, too.

Almost 150 years later, Camila, not yet "divorced" Lucifer, but they had been apart for over 100 years, Camila met Alastor, whom had just finished his reign of terror, and where they met; Vox was trying to seduce Camila, when Alastor basically watches the scene. Camila, of course, defends herself with her powers, and after Alastor sees this, he had to go talk to the woman who was able to fight Vox of all people.

Almost 70 years after that, Camila finally agreed yo marry him.

At some point before Hazbin is placed, they had their son Leo.

After the Hazbin season is placed, Camila and Lucifer try to fix their relationship, whereas Alastor is completely fine with this whole situation.