Heaven 2 Hell ( Another Black Griph0n song reaction )

Husker: Are you serious... Why are we back in this hellhole??

Alastor: Oh! Hello dear author!

Cam: Alastor! Husker! Nice to see you too!

Charlie: So what are we going to be "reacting to" today?

Cam: Today you will be listening to a song called Heaven 2 Hell! Another song written by Black Griph0n and Bassik ( i can't spell-)

Charlie is clapping, Husker is blankly staring at Cam, Angel and Niffty are kinda just sitting there, and Alastor is.. well grinning from ear to ear.. Like he always is..... 

Cam: Well!! Onward!!!

Attention all sinners! Alastor here! ( And Charlie! ) And we're pleased as punch to tell you about the new Hazbin Hotel! ( Actually its the Happy-) WONDERFUL! Now listen up! 

Charlie: Being a bit demanding as always aye Al- 

What would you do if I said there's a place for you? A place completely free and shame and doubt. Well just about.. What would you do if you could start it all a new? Well come to our Hotel and you'll find out! 

Angel: Wait.. So you guys sang a song just to advertise the hotel? 

Alastor says sighing: Yes Angel 

You will not want for anything! We'll take it all away! ( Well actually we'll give you things cause stealing's not okay!) 

Angel: I think I'm actually agreeing with Alastor on this one.. 

*Husker nods in agreement*

Like beds of nails and swarms of bugs! ( Or cupcakes and a bunch of hugs!!) We'll make them pay! ( They'll want to stay!) Don't scare them all away! 

*Angel, Husk, Alastor, and Vaggie all cringe at the "Cupcakes and a bunch of hugs line"*

We may not agree on everything as far as we can tell! But we both want this new venture to do well! (Alastor: So with her passion! Charlie: And his power!) And this rinky dink hotel! We might just bring some heaven to hell! 

Husker: No one agrees with you Alastor.. For a reason ya know.. 

Alastor: I don't-

Niffty: SSSSSSSSHHHHHH 

Charlie: It's clear to me that you're just looking for control. It's definitely getting out of hand. ( Alastor: I agree! ) So before we go and tell every tired tortured soul, I think we need to come up with a plan! ( Alastor: Good idea!!) Alastor: We'll ship them and then dress them up and make them look the part!

Husker: Like you did with me you son of a bitch.

Alastor: Now Husker no need to be such a sour puss..

(Charlie: Well actually we probably should help them change their hearts!) Al: By teasing them and baiting them! (Charlie: Or rehabilitating them!) Al: Boil them, beat them, slice them up and serve them a la carte! (Charlie: That's terrible!!) 

Angel: And this is why we don't try and acknowledge the cannibal.   

Cam: It's what you get when you lived during the early 1900s due to the- 

Niffty: SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH 

Alastor: Don't be such a princess! (Charlie: Go to hell!) Al: Already there darling! 

We may not agree on everything as far as we can tell but we both want this new venture to do well! (Al: So with her passion! Charlie: And his power!) And this rinky dink hotel! We might just bring some heaven to hell!!! Al: One more time for the demons in the back! 
With our passion and our power and this rinky dink hotel! We might just bring some heaven to hell!!!! 

Al: Want some d'œuvres?  Charlie: I'll pass.. Al: YEAH!! Thank you thank you! I'm here for all eternity! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Husker: ....why?...

Angel: That was actually really- 

Alastor: ABSOLUTLY ENTERTAINING!! Why I haven't been that entertained since the- 

Charlie, Vaggie, Angel, Cam: The stock market crash of 1929... *eye rolls* 

Alastor: I was going to say Charlie's little "episode" on the picture show but that will do as well! 

Charlie: Still.. On that note the song was really nice! I still think it would be nice if you guys would just- 

Angel: We are in hell for a reason princess.. We can't be rehabilitated or whatever the hell that means.. 

Husker: What he is trying to say is that the rehabilitating thing you are trying to do is a huge sack of BS. 

Charlie: It is not!!

Cam: It kind of is... 

Alastor: It is silly nonsense! 

Cam: Let me guess.. You would much rather watch the scum of the world climb up the hill of betterment only to tumble down into the fiery pit of failure *isn't meaning to imitate Al but does.* 

Alastor: *Radio static-* 

Angel: Heyyy you sounded like Smiles just then- 

Cam: Is that a bad thing?- 

Husker: Yes. Yes it is. 

Charlie: Its not that bad... *nervous laughs* 

Cam: Okay..... Anyway..... You guys should probably head back..  

Charlie: Oh.. Okay! Thanks for having us!!

Niffty: Bye Cam!

Cam: Bye everyone! Thanks for reading dear reader!! See you next time!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YES! I posted something! Happy New Year/Merry Late Christmas/ a bunch of different stuff that I missed out on. But anyway! Thanks for reading friends!!