Oc info?

Okay so- I said I would make a chapter regarding what "Cam" looks like in all my reaction chapters. WELL.. 

First, I said they are part Imp. Yes that is true, but there are little details that sort of don't make 'em an imp. 

First off, their hair, along the lines of Angel Dust's (fur?) So white with little bits of pink, pretty much. *insert shrug* They have the overall appearance of an Imp but they have little cat ears, ( supposedly like Huskers ears, but I'm still working that detail out) then little radio antenna like Alastor. Their outfit was supposed to be like Charlie's old design. You all know what that looked like..  

They overall look like an Imp- meaning their skin is red, but they also have little white splotches in random places (like Blitzø) and also freckles. 

Fun detail: ( or at least I think so *shrug* ) Whenever they get super mad, basically a second set of eyes appear (Meaning the little detail from Stolas's design) and all four of the eyes go all red.

I really don't know what I was really going for- but this tells you I kin way too many characters-

Just to add on more detail, because that's the kind of person I am, Their powers are.. Well, they can turn from Imp to human-esk like Verosica and her gang, and I'd originally made their powers somewhat close to Al's ( this is how you can tell Alastor is my favorite character of all time ) 

Since this is based on me, they also are very good at mimicking people and things.  Also, like the head-canon of Alastor that I had found, random music will play based on his mood, well same way with Cam but, when they have a song stuck in their head, the song will play aloud as well. It usually a mix of older music ( 80's rock, jazz, some pop. And all the new Hazbin/Helluva songs and literally any musical song in existence ) My emotion music I guess would probably be rock or jazz so if I were to write a one-shot or story of some sort with them in it, everyone in the hotel, ( except for maybe Alastor and Angel ) would have to suffer, listening to the music that is echoing throughout the hotel due to my amazing brain, full of music.

Honestly I may write a story based on this but not part of the "Random stuff Book" 

ANYWAY! Thank you for reading all this nonsense!!