Lackadaisy Oc's

Alright everybody. Yes. Lackadaisy. The soon to be 5 episode season tv show on YT.

I have made Oc's for it. And now I must tell you all about them!

First, I know this may not be Canon, but, people do this all the time with Canon
______________________

First oc:

Name: Eli Wilson
Age: 19
Sexuality: Closeted Gay (For the most part-)
Pronouns: He/Him

Relationships:

Bestfriends with Rocky, and my Oc Ella, Freckle (Which will be below)
Partner: Calvin "Freckle" McMurray.

(And yes. Ik canonly, Freckle and Ivy are dating. But Freckle is my baby, so that's why I've made my oc.)

Info:
Eli's family was good family friends with the McMurray's and Rickaby's. Eli also ended up going to the police academy with Freckle, but after Freckle got kicked out, though he was disappointed he couldn't go to school with his so called "best friend".

But continuing on, he decided to drop out the school, and continue his life side by side with Freckle.

(I'm still working on the rest of his story.)
______________________

Second oc:

Name: Elizabeth "Ella" Heller (Rickaby)
Age: 26
Sexuality: Straight
Pronouns: She/Her

Relationships:
Twin Brother: Rocky Rickaby
Cousin (obv): Freckle McMurray
Bestfriend: Ivy Pepper
Spouse: Mordecai Heller.

Info:
She and Rocky were always close, so they made an agreement that Ella would help out with the Lackadaisy's.

The thing was, she was in a secret relationship with Mordecai Heller, that no one knew about exept her family, and Ella had wanted to help out the Marigolds in some way as well.
So she is living a double life with the Lackadaisy's and the Marigolds.
______________________

I'm still working out bits and pieces of their stories, but I PROMISE YOU, I HAVE BACKSTORIES PLANNED FOR THEM.