You'll be okay ( Song reaction! )

Cam: Alrightt!! May I welcome our favorite prince of Goetia along with his amazing daughter.. Stolas and Octavia!

Stolas: Thank you! Thank you! 

Octavia: there is literally no one here.. It's us and all of those imps.. 

Cam: I am very much part imp- thank you very much.. ( saying this because- i kin blitz, moxxie, who are imps obviously, but then i kin stolas, charlie, alastor, angel, and husker, soooooo..... i'll make a chapter talking about it- hopefully ill be able to draw it soon) 

Octavia: same thing.. 

Cam: Anyway..... Today I brought you here to listen to one of my favorite helluva songs in existence- You Will be okay!

Octavia: Greaat... Its that song that Dad sang to me who knows how many years ago...

Stolas *clapping as he did in the Loo Loo Land episode-* ( you know what i mean by that right..) 

Cam: ALRIGHT!! Lets get starteddd! 

It always seem so quiet in the dark.. It always seems so stark..

Blitz: Wtf does stark mean?-

Everyone except me (and blitz): BLITZ SHUSH- 

How silence grows under the moon.. Constellations gone so soon.. I used to think that I was bold. I used to think love would be fun. Now all my stories have been told.. Except for one. 

As the stars start to align, I hope you'll take it as a sign that, you will be okay.. Everything will be okay..  And if the seven hell's collapse.. Although the day would be my last, you will be okay.. Everything will be okay 

And when creation goes to die! You can find me in the sky.. Upon the last day.. And you will be okay... 

Cam: I love this song so much..

Blitz: I still don't know what stark means..

Moxxie: It means either a severe or bare appearance or outline, or complete, sheer. So if you put it in a sentence it would be- 

Blitz: Okay smart ass- TMI 

Moxxie: But sir you- 

Cam: HOW WAS THE SONG? 

Millie: It was beautiful! 

Moxxie: It was fine, I guess..

Blitz: *fake gags* Too much mushy shit- 

Stolas: It's just a lullaby- 

Cam: OKAY GREAT!! BEFORE THIS TURNS INTO AN ARGUMENT- TY EVERYONE FOR READING!!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idk- it was messy.. I'm bored so this is what you get lol ty for reading!