ONESHOT REQUEST!

ALRIGHTY! I'm going to attemt writing a Vaggie x reader oneshot! Hopefully this goes well
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
( I'm putting the time near christmas, because well.. It is December 1!)

   "Yo Vaggie look at this!" Angel said shoving a lid on a huge present box that you are in.. "I swear if it is one of those shitty pranks.." Vaggie said a bit irritated. "Can't a guy get a friend a decent present for Christmas?" he said dramatically. Vaggie rolled her eyes taking the lid off of the box. "Suprise!" You said cheerfully. "See decent present!" Angel said flopping onto a sofa near you. "Aww hun.." Vaggie said helping you out of the box hugging you tightly.

*tiny timeskip cause idrk*

   You flop on the couch tired from doing all the decorating that Charlie and Angel insisted you help with.. Vaggie sat next to you laughing a bit at your shinanagins. You scooted a bit closer to Vaggie into a decent cuddling position. You both sit there in that position for a while until you both start to drift off to sleep..

"AWW THEY LOOK SO CUTE!" Angel said wisper screaming.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SO YEAH- That sucked BUT STILL- TY FOR READING MY DEARS!!