Encanto Oc Story

Hello everyone!! I'm so, so, so sorry I haven't posted in a while.. I have been on absolute writers block up until me and a bestfriend started making this little rp- (well we have been doing the rp for a while now, but we have added a few new characters, which led me to making a cute little oneshot-) SO! I am going to be writing a little oneshot with two of the characters that we rp with. One of them is an original character, but the other is a character from encanto- 

( If anyone wants anymore details about the story we have been writing, I guess I can post about that too- lets just say its a crossover of a BUNCH of stuff-)  

Alrighty Lets get starteddd!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Don't kill me- I know that my friends oc isnt really "a traditional Columbian name" so-) 

Andrew sat at the kitchen counter, as Camilo made arepas for him, refusing to let him help. He wanted to show off what his Tia Julieta had taught him a few days before. Andrew didn't protest,  taking an opportunity to admire the boy in front of him. His beautiful curls, his freckles that he tried to count but soon gave up. Or the way his tongue stuck out just a little bit when he's concentrating, like he was then. After all, he couldn't have given him  awful tasting arepas, now would he? 

"You're staring again, mi vida." Camilo said, not looking up from his cooking. "I'm not staring, just... Lost in thought." Andrew retorted, with a sly grin on his face. 

"Oh, really- And what are you thinking about?" "Not what, who." 

"Thinking about me, and staring at me? Wow you really do like me, how embarrassing." He said teasingly, flipping his hair dramatically. "I'm afraid I don't feel the same! Such drama!" Camilo said, putting his hand on his forehead, pretending to swoon, before turning around to put the arepas on the stove. 

"And who said I was thinking about you hmm?" Andrew said in retort, flicking some salt at him. He responds with a dramatic gasp. "My own boyfriend! Not thinking about me! What betrayal! Pray tell, who is this mysterious person that has stolen your heart from me?!" 

"That, mi amor, is a secret I shall never tell!" Andrew played along with Camilo's little act, both of them speaking as if they were straight out of one of Bruno's telenovelas. 

"But the mystery, it will simply kill me!" Camilo says. "Then I will mourn the loss of you, but you shall never hear my secret." Andrew said, as Camilo turned around, with a fake frown on his face. He went to say something in retort, but Andrew flicked another pinch of salt, and it lands in Camilo's mouth, his face scrunching up from the taste.  

They both laughed for a bit, until Cam walked over to the stove then scooching the arepa near Andrew. He honestly expected a overcooked arepa, considering that is the only thing that Camilo can actually cook, but surprisingly, the arepa wasn't half bad. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANDDD THAT'S ALL FOLKS!- that's all I could think up.. BUT STILL! HERE'S A INCORRECT QUOTE TO PASS THE TIME

Isabella: Describe Camilo in three words. 
Dolores: High-functioning sociopath.
Isabella: Try again. 
Dolores: Pretty damn annoying
Mirabel: Again!
Dolores: I don't know... 
Mirabel: Something positive... Please...
Dolores:....
Dolores: Not that ugly?...

TY FOR READING!!!!